• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS- Walking Dead #3-12 ARGENTINIAN variants--SPLAT! MK run 9.8 w/10% disc.

51 posts in this topic

WALKING DEAD #75 CGC 9.6 signed Tony Moore, signed & sketched Jeremy Bastian.

Sketch cover variant Ultimate Comics Edition

Structure set is a 9.8 all day long, but the faint smudge of the ink from Bastian's pen that took all flipping day to dry is probably what set this back.

$195

walkingdead75sketch.jpg

Thanks to Mike, I was able to get the data on these Argentina s/s books.

Looks like these are the only signature series copies, and issues 10, 11 & 12 are the only graded copies at all.

For the most part, aside from the s/s copies, there's one or two other universal blues, in some earlier cases maybe three blue.

:thumbsup:

I should have finished reading the thread to see that you'd already done so before I looked them all up on the census lol .

Based on my review of the census, your copies appear to be the only SS copies graded to date of issues #2 through #12. There are 2 SS copies of #1, with your 9.6 being the highest, joined by another copy in 9.2.

Good luck with your sale, Rich!

Thanks to Mike, I was able to get the data on these Argentina s/s books.

Looks like these are the only signature series copies, and issues 10, 11 & 12 are the only graded copies at all.

For the most part, aside from the s/s copies, there's one or two other universal blues, in some earlier cases maybe three blue.

:thumbsup:

I should have finished reading the thread to see that you'd already done so before I looked them all up on the census lol .

Based on my review of the census, your copies appear to be the only SS copies graded to date of issues #2 through #12. There are 2 SS copies of #1, with your 9.6 being the highest, joined by another copy in 9.2.

Good luck with your sale, Rich!

Just to keep it straight...

I have a copy of the Michonne cover SSd and 5 copies in blue 9.8 of the same issue (if we are trying to figure out where they all are lol)

WALKING DEAD #75 CGC 9.6 signed Tony Moore, signed & sketched Jeremy Bastian.

Sketch cover variant Ultimate Comics Edition

Structure set is a 9.8 all day long, but the faint smudge of the ink from Bastian's pen that took all flipping day to dry is probably what set this back.

$195

walkingdead75sketch.jpg

JJ want...

Re-Animator #1 CGC 9.8 s/s

Jeffery Combs (Dr. Herbert West) "Birth is always painful!"

Barbara Crampton (Meg) "Date, Mate, Re-Animate."

That was the tag line on the movie poster

and cover artist Dave Dorman.

The ONLY 9.8 copy on census, no universal blues either.

$475

reanimator1A.jpg

that book is awesome! (worship)