• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am screwed on this one........

7 posts in this topic

Look who outbid me on this Forever People #1......... foreheadslap.gif

Forever People #1

I just doubled my original bid and still didn't over take him............I might as well throw in the towel now 893frustrated.gif

I guess ast has lots of dough available seeing as he didn't have to shell our $107K for the 9.6 ASM #1!

Look who outbid me on this Forever People #1......... foreheadslap.gif

Forever People #1

I just doubled my original bid and still didn't over take him............I might as well throw in the towel now 893frustrated.gif

I guess ast has lots of dough available seeing as he didn't have to shell our $107K for the 9.6 ASM #1!

Why not?????? I must have missed that.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See this thread , there's a statement by FFB that according to GPA, the deal was never paid. Interesting, with all the conspiracy theorists jumping all over JP's case during the listing (and some high profile listings before), there was complete radio silence when it appeared they were actually right for a change! Hell, I even bumped the particular topic up, hoping to kindle a little discussion and speculation, but absolutely nothing! I know I wanted kinder and gentler boards, but this is ridiculous!