• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive late 50s/early 60s DC collection unearthed!!

1,017 posts in this topic

There will be some great deals on books tonight like I said, all books sold tonight will be in it's natural state of UNPRESSED. Again, I apologize for this trainwreck tread of mostly my making. I will provide a link to the books when we do sell them, they will NOT be sold on this tread, they will be sold on the proper section of the boards.

It's funny, in reply to Gator: I buy collection and then part them out pretty much exclusively here on the boards and on ebay. He finds it easier to sell in person. To me scan and shipping is infinitely easier than going to shows on weekends. Father of three with a full time job will do that to you.

It's funny, in reply to Gator: I buy collection and then part them out pretty much exclusively here on the boards and on ebay. He finds it easier to sell in person. To me scan and shipping is infinitely easier than going to shows on weekends. Father of three with a full time job will do that to you.

I only do 5 shows a year and take my wife and kids with me :cloud9:

Gator has more important things to do...answer to boardies. ;)
I do run comic book stores and a mail order warehouse, father of 4 kids, husband, multiple church ministries I am involved with, I play basketball and softball on leagues, I coach middle school girls and boys basketball, I coach triple A youth baseball and AA youth basketball, as well as run a vacation rental business of our beach properties and in town long term rentals...

and my wife still expects me to take the trash out lol

I do run comic book stores and a mail order warehouse, father of 4 kids, husband, multiple church ministries I am involved with, I play basketball and softball on leagues, I coach middle school girls and boys basketball, I coach triple A youth baseball and AA youth basketball, as well as run a vacation rental business of our beach properties and in town long term rentals...

Don't forget the weekly hoop match with Lebron (sounds like when Lebron can meet YOUR schedule). lol

Gator is the all around man. (worship)

I don't know how he even has time to post on the boards,sheesh that's a hell of a schedule. :P

I don't know how he even has time to post on the boards,sheesh that's a hell of a schedule. :P

I wouldn't be able to handle that one helluva schedule, but I guess he makes time for what he enjoys.

Are you kidding me? He HIRES someone to post for him! (worship)

If you haven't checked out my books for sale, they are going extremely quick, I will be putting up more around 8 PM central time, I hope everyone is able to get a few! :applause: (thumbs u

The link has been posted above

Are you kidding me? He HIRES someone to post for him! (worship)

He should hire someone to take out the garbage so he can post himself lol

Congrats on your sales. I'm bummed I missed out on some of those books, especially the green lantern 2. Will anymore be offered or are the rest you're sell in goin to auction?

Yeah, some great bargains. We may offer more books later on but we need to let the auctions run its course first. (thumbs u

Keep in mind that you will need to follow the sales thread and not this thread. :rulez: