• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World, New Orleans Comic Con, Jan 28-29, 2012

94 posts in this topic

Can someone help a Sig Newb out?

I'm planning on taking the family and getting Stan Lee sigs CGC'd while I'm there.

I know CGC will be there. Will Stan have an assembly line process from his hand to their cases? Will I need a witness? I've never done CGC Sigs at a show.

There were not a lot of dealers last year. ( I don't Think I bought anything from a dealer)

But artist alley was really easy going (not very crowded). But with Stan Lee and Shatner this year it may be different.

I'm heading down from NJ to set up as a dealer. I just love New Orleans and was going to be heading down there anyway so figured why not set up.

I'm still offering to split the booth with anyone if they up for it. Its a corner booth so we'd both have our own table.

I have plenty of stock to bring but I'd rather pack light since I'll be on a road trip for a couple weeks. PM me if interested.

I'm going to have my family with me, so I won't be able to get together for any dinners or anything, but I do plan on having my board handle and pic on a badge, so if you see a red bearded bald man running around after Stan Lee with kids in tow, with a Frank Miller Itto Ogami badge, it's most likely me.

It being New Orleans, you can never tell. I could be an Ogami Impersonating Tranny Fire Breathing Entertainer.

I'm going to have my family with me, so I won't be able to get together for any dinners or anything, but I do plan on having my board handle and pic on a badge, so if you see a red bearded bald man running around after Stan Lee with kids in tow, with a Frank Miller Itto Ogami badge, it's most likely me.

It being New Orleans, you can never tell. I could be an Ogami Impersonating Tranny Fire Breathing Entertainer.

I will be looking for this guy...

nate.jpg