• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World, New Orleans Comic Con, Jan 28-29, 2012

94 posts in this topic

I will be setting up with my regular inventory this year so if there is anything special you are looking for please email me before the show

I will be setting up with my special inventory this year so if there is anything regular you are looking for please email me before the show.

Desert Wind Comics is accepting mail in submissions and will be accepting walk up submissions at the show as well. You will find DWC in the Stan Lee section of the show. Check out our website for complete submission details. You will also be able to purchase your Stan Lee signing tickets from our booth. They will be available for $65.00 each and they are being sold onsite only.

I will be setting up with my regular inventory this year so if there is anything special you are looking for please email me before the show

I will be setting up with my special inventory this year so if there is anything regular you are looking for please email me before the show.

While I, in turn, will be setting up with my regular and my special inventory, so if there is anything especially regular you need, or irregularly special, please e-mail me before the show.... :insane:

While I, in turn, will be setting up with my regular and my special inventory, so if there is anything especially regular you need, or irregularly special, please e-mail me before the show.... :insane:

And we will be setting up with the same special we do at every regular show. :applause:

I will be setting up a barstool after the show on Saturday. It should be special.

Ogami gave me his mobile number. What a mistake. His poor family.

I'm going to have my family with me, so I won't be able to get together for any dinners or anything, but I do plan on having my board handle and pic on a badge, so if you see a red bearded bald man running around after Stan Lee with kids in tow, with a Frank Miller Itto Ogami badge, it's most likely me.

It being New Orleans, you can never tell. I could be an Ogami Impersonating Tranny Fire Breathing Entertainer.

I will be looking for this guy...

nate.jpg

:applause:

I'll look for you too, Richard.

I will be setting up a barstool after the show on Saturday. It should be special.

Ogami gave me his mobile number. What a mistake. His poor family.

:banana: I can haz stalker?

I almost called you tonight, but then I didn't.

I'm going to have my family with me, so I won't be able to get together for any dinners or anything, but I do plan on having my board handle and pic on a badge, so if you see a red bearded bald man running around after Stan Lee with kids in tow, with a Frank Miller Itto Ogami badge, it's most likely me.

It being New Orleans, you can never tell. I could be an Ogami Impersonating Tranny Fire Breathing Entertainer.

I will be looking for this guy...

nate.jpg

:applause:

I'll look for you too, Richard.

That pic is hanging prominently in over the desk (thumbs u

See you in a couple of weeks.

I'll be setting up solo and I have 3 extra passes. If there are 3 people who want free weekend passes PM me. I will just need a hand for about an hour or so each day, especially Friday and Sunday. PM for details