• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World, New Orleans Comic Con, Jan 28-29, 2012

94 posts in this topic

Vincent Zurzolo, COO of ComicConnect.com and Metropolis Collectibles, will attend WizardWorld New Orleans Comic Convention this coming weekend, January 28 and 29 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. While we won't have a booth, Vincent will be walking the floor aggressively buying individual comics as well as complete collections. To schedule an appointment to meet Vincent to sell your comics, consign to ComicConnect.com, or simply get an appraisal, email us ASAP at orders@metropoliscomics.com.

You can also browse MetropolisComics.com, to request that Vincent bring comics out to the show for you to review and buy. Don't get to the show and be disappointed you couldn't find the comics you want - ask us for them, and you will receive! We strongly encourage our clients to take a look at the site, metropoliscomics.com, and call Frank Cwiklik (212.260.4147 ext. 10) or e-mail him at orders@metropoliscomics.com with any requests.

Vincent will also attend the London Super Comic-Con February 25 - 26, 2012. Contact Frank Cwiklik to have Vincent bring your most wanted comics.

Vincent will be walking the floor aggressively buying individual comics as well as complete collections.

How aggressive will he be?

On Saturday I'm just gonna wander around until lunch & then the same until dinner.

Same for Sunday, except dinner will be at the airport.

See how many laps you can make.

POST 6,000!!!!!!

They said it couldn't be done!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:whee:

Vincent will be walking the floor aggressively buying individual comics as well as complete collections.

He'll have the optional snowplow attachment.

On Saturday I'm just gonna wander around until lunch & then the same until dinner.

Same for Sunday, except dinner will be at the airport.

See how many laps you can make.

POST 6,000!!!!!!

They said it couldn't be done!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:whee:

Nerdy.

(worship)

Vincent Zurzolo, COO of ComicConnect.com and Metropolis Collectibles, will attend WizardWorld New Orleans Comic Convention this coming weekend, January 28 and 29 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. While we won't have a booth, Vincent will be walking the floor aggressively buying individual comics as well as complete collections. To schedule an appointment to meet Vincent to sell your comics, consign to ComicConnect.com, or simply get an appraisal, email us ASAP at orders@metropoliscomics.com.

You can also browse MetropolisComics.com, to request that Vincent bring comics out to the show for you to review and buy. Don't get to the show and be disappointed you couldn't find the comics you want - ask us for them, and you will receive! We strongly encourage our clients to take a look at the site, metropoliscomics.com, and call Frank Cwiklik (212.260.4147 ext. 10) or e-mail him at orders@metropoliscomics.com with any requests.Vincent will also attend the London Super Comic-Con February 25 - 26, 2012. Contact Frank Cwiklik to have Vincent bring your most wanted comics.

Sure, why pay for booth rent like the rest of the dealers (you know...... the guys who actually pay for a booth that makes it possible for the show to come off at all), just take whatever shortcuts you see fit....

Personally, I can't wait to see him. Maybe I can get an autograph.... :whee:

He'll have the optional snowplow attachment.

What kind of snow do they have in New Orleans?

He'll be dozing dealers and coonazzes who slow him down. :gossip:

You can also browse MetropolisComics.com, to request that Vincent bring comics out to the show for you to review and buy. Don't get to the show and be disappointed you couldn't find the comics you want - ask us for them, and you will receive! We strongly encourage our clients to take a look at the site, metropoliscomics.com, and call Frank Cwiklik (212.260.4147 ext. 10) or e-mail him at orders@metropoliscomics.com with any requests.Vincent will also attend the London Super Comic-Con February 25 - 26, 2012. Contact Frank Cwiklik to have Vincent bring your most wanted comics.

Sure, why pay for booth rent like the rest of the dealers (you know...... the guys who actually pay for a booth that makes it possible for the show to come off at all), just take whatever shortcuts you see fit....

Personally, I can't wait to see him. Maybe I can get an autograph.... :whee:

I am a loser and a racist. I also have a small .

Less than 5 Days to go :banana:

Booths #534 & 435

We will also have a collection of Silver/Bronze age comics, 8 Longs boxes, 6 Boxes in Mylars will be at 25 % off sticker price

We will also have CGC slabs as well.

We will have all the supplies that you need.