• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tip Top #36 CGC 7.5 (highest graded copy)

19 posts in this topic

Good Morning;

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday, and are ready to purchase today on Black Friday. :headbang:

Here are the rules: :rulez:

The first :takeit: will win the book.

PM's are welcome, but you must still post the "I'll Take It" to authenticate the transaction, so all will know (but way of the time posted), that you are the first and that you have "won" the book.

Payment via Paypal to my e-mail. Shipping is $9.99 sent Priority Mail within the USA.

Canada shipping is also $9.99 via 1st Class International.

Thanks for looking and good luck!!!! (thumbs u

Tip Top #36 CGC 7.5 White Pages.

In my opinion the "best" Tarzan cover in the Tip Top series. This is from 1939 and is the "highest graded copy" to date. I've sold a couple of these over the years but this is the best copy I have ever seen of this book.

Check out the pics, the only flaw is on the lower bottom of the case which has a small crack. It does not affect the comic in any way.

I am asking $360.00 for this gem, shipping is $9.99 with-in the USA.

Any questions, just ask me, I might be out a few hours shopping (not my choice believe me, but my daughter insists) :cry:

So I will get back later with inquiries, so be patient with me as I'm sure the stores will be crazy today. But I hope to get back home after a few hours, but cannot say when ???

Large scans for your viewing pleasure;

tiptop36cgc75003.jpgtiptop36cgc75004.jpgtiptop36cgc75013.jpgtiptop36cgc75011.jpgtiptop36cgc75010.jpgtiptop36cgc75008.jpgtiptop36cgc75016.jpg

:takeit:

It was just a matter of time hm:applause:

I'm a happy camper! A very clean above average book from 1939 with white pages to boot, what's not to love?!!?!!!

Thanks for listing it Joe!

Want list is now updated!!!!! :banana:

Congratulations! :applause:

:takeit:

It was just a matter of time hm:applause:

I'm a happy camper! A very clean above average book from 1939 with white pages to boot, what's not to love?!!?!!!

Thanks for listing it Joe!

Want list is now updated!!!!! :banana:

Congratulations! :applause:

+1 Nice pick-up