• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pretty cool obscure cover collection

90 posts in this topic

Ok seriously,

what's with the secrecy in naming the store,

WEIRD???

Why would the few that know the name of this GEM of a place or where it is located reveal it to other potential competitive buyers before they have had a chance to work out a deal with the owner for the pieces they really want for themselves? Limiting potential competition doesn't seem weird to me... seems pretty smart actually. ;)

Sorry bro but if I found a store with art and did not want anyone to know about it I would not open a thread regarding this secretive place and then go and take pictures and dangle them in front of other collectors. There is actually nothing SMART about that.

Cheers

Raul Novo.

The owner was reluctant to allow me to photograph them. I told him what they were for and this would likely lead to some sales. He asked I do not reveal information as there would likely be a rush of collectors contacting someone who allowed me a privilidge so I could share with fellow collectors. The owner may be open to sales but if he is flooded that could change his mind. So all this and what clouded said.

I dont post very often here but do frequent the board. I just wanted to post to say thanks for taking pics. I had a great time looking at them and hope there is more to come. Most people would not have spent the time to share this collection with us. Kudos to ya!

thanks,

Matthew

I dont post very often here but do frequent the board. I just wanted to post to say thanks for taking pics. I had a great time looking at them and hope there is more to come. Most people would not have spent the time to share this collection with us. Kudos to ya!

thanks,

Matthew

Agreed, very cool collection and nice to check out. Thanks for sharing.

I've been to this store -- he actually has a website with some pictures of art for sale.

Well if he has a website then I guess it's no big secret ... except to those who don't know :)

So where is the website Weird Paper?