• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 5:

Brave and the Bold 112 NM- $40

Four Color 135 (NM- structure but foxing back cover) VF/VF+ $100

Page 6:

Bullwinkle 1 9.0/9.2 structure with rusty staples 8.0/8.5 $60

Page 21:

ASM 107 NM- $50

Page 25:

JLA 113 NM- $40

Page 26:

Detective Comics 77 cover detached, no grade. It is a really sharp copy with beautiful colors. $325

Page 27:

Wonder Woman 105 Fr/Gd $100

Page 28:

Avengers 5 VF- $220

FF 60 VF/NM $70

Page 53:

Action 265 F/VF $70

Page 78:

Outlaws Vol. 1 No. 9 (Frazetta art) F/VF $200

Page 83:

Captain Marvel 26 NM- $45

Marc! You know I have to say it...what a great name! :banana:

Amen my brothers! Amen!

Hey Mark :hi:

I think there were some sales here, but I was too busy being buffeted by F5s to catch any of it ;)

I was buffeted by waves of the same quoted images, I remember a lot of water and Batman's cape and I think some kind of furry boots. In retrospect I think the water was ASM 151 and the boots were from Avengers 78.

Or you could have the 5th I'll take it wins the book. :)

Cool idea.

Where have you been Marc?

I have been dealing with a terrible warehouse emergency. Due to construction, the guy I get the space from got a surprise eviction notice. Everything has sort of worked out but I had to compact down to half my usual space which meant selling or donating most post-1980 comic in the place and recycling a staggering amount of personal magazines, like 21 years of the New Yorker. Weeks and weeks of lifting and sorting and moving stuff around.