• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

Now that the lot is gone, here's where we are at...

One more day, and it will be a listing day next week with a group of books for people who didn't win anything.

The goal is for people who weren't able to win anything to get something.

To prevent someone coming in and scooping up all the books, there is a limit of two books per new buyer.

I can assure you if you waited, the prices will be very nice on the books.

There isn't an AF 15 etc., but there is some nice stuff.

I'll give you an example... one of the books will be a 9.6/9.8 NM 98 for $50. That kind of stuff. If you got shut out, a late christmas for you is coming next week.

Quick question.. Will this be open to anyone or to only people who have posted :takeit: but were always too late?

Anyone who did not win something in the thread is eligible to buy.

That's me!!! :banana:

One more day, and it will be a listing day next week with a group of books for people who didn't win anything.

To prevent someone coming in and scooping up all the books, there is a limit of two books per new buyer.

I'll give you an example... one of the books will be a 9.6/9.8 NM 98 for $50. That kind of stuff. If you got shut out, a late christmas for you is coming next week.

Quick question.. Will this be open to anyone or to only people who have posted :takeit: but were always too late?

Will this upcoming thread be run at the time (approx) that you run most of your sales threads or earlier?

Will this upcoming thread be run at the time (approx) that you run most of your sales threads or earlier?

It will be a day time thread.

Only two people thus far opted to pay by check. So the list may not be that long, and I think it'll be some nice -- very nice -- offerings.

Pretty sure im one of those two if not you will see a check from me Brian. (thumbs u

wait - that makes 3!!!

I'm happy to send a check. :banana:

FK always makes me pay by check. :ohnoez:

Only two people thus far opted to pay by check. So the list may not be that long, and I think it'll be some nice -- very nice -- offerings.

Pretty sure im one of those two if not you will see a check from me Brian. (thumbs u

wait - that makes 3!!!

I'm happy to send a check. :banana:

FK always makes me pay by check. :ohnoez:

Actually, I should make you pay by giving me food recommendations when I'm SF next time.