• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Cyber Monday Deals?

17 posts in this topic

Instead of 50% off Black Friday weekend sale, up to 60% off at http://www.travelocity.ca on select hotels booked this cyber Monday for convention/holidays until Mar 31/12. e.g. This would give extra hotel options to ppl driving or flying into Seattle Emerald City comicon for Fri. to Sat. Mar 31/12 nights.

me too, tfaw shipping kills any orders i want to make

Use the promotional code DARK at checkout for free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Combine that with the 80% discount going on currently on a lot of items and you can rack up quite the deal.

Also, should mention there is a caveat to the promotion: "Offer good only on comics and graphic novels."

Actually, found another coupon for them. Enter NEWS as the code and you get free shipping on orders over $20 and that can include items other than comics and tpbs.

Both coupons expire on the 30th, though.

Deal seems too good to be true for me. I placed an order for some heavy hardcovers, a few hunded bucks, but opted for the free shipping with the "DARK" code. I am almost certain I wont get most of the order. But we will see.

I just placed another order today using the NEWS promo code. So both orders were well over 20 pounds each, and both had free shipping. Very excited, as I did not think prints would qualify for the free shipping but it went thru.

We will see what fill rate is on these, but I am hoping its high as some items were removed from inventory from last time I ordered, so maybe online system is keeping up to date with quantities ordered.