• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do, Part the Second...

1,096 posts in this topic

This is so sad. You, RMA and Jeffro are all decent folks regardless of what this had morphed into.

It's the interweb. It brings out the worst in folks sometimes. I may be a bottom person_without_enough_empathy, but I'm a happt bottom person_without_enough_empathy. :whee:

Sometimes the worst in folks is very funny - and we all want to be entertained.

Not everybody can afford a zombie whore.

I still can't believe there is someone on here that could get Jeffro all wound up. Jeffro and Mica would have been my top two draft picks to never rub anyone the wrong way and never get feathers ruffled. .

What am I, chopped liver...?

Wait, don't answer that.

My perspective is WHACK, son.

(memes! :cloud9: )

It might entertaining but the people involved are holding grudges, and I personally don't find anger funny and to be laughed at. It takes it's toll on each other and surrounding members and it's humour at the expense of something serious.

Nope. No grudges from me. I'm going on record right now saying that I will be ignoring him completely from now on. I figure it's mutually beneficial for both of us at this point. No toggling, no nothing. I'm throwing it out here openly, knowing full well that it will come back to bite me in the if I go back on my word.

+3.14159

Add another one to the pile.

Dude, I don't think any progress is going to be made at this point with any more facts being added from any side.

(thumbs u

Dude, I don't think any progress is going to be made at this point with any more facts being added from any side.

(thumbs u

Pyrrhic victories are the BEST victories...

:whee:

Oh, wait.

I'm supposed to lack self-awareness.

hm

Here, here's a better response:

"Nuh uh!"

:whee:

This is so sad. You, RMA and Jeffro are all decent folks regardless of what this had morphed into.

It's the interweb. It brings out the worst in folks sometimes. I may be a bottom person_without_enough_empathy, but I'm a happt bottom person_without_enough_empathy. :whee:

Sometimes the worst in folks is very funny - and we all want to be entertained.

Not everybody can afford a zombie whore.

I still can't believe there is someone on here that could get Jeffro all wound up. Jeffro and Mica would have been my top two draft picks to never rub anyone the wrong way and never get feathers ruffled. I would have been wrong. lol

But really, it was outrage by association, so it gets an asterisk.

I have made 4 people on here mad. But they thought I was someone else.

(thumbs u

Word.

And for Daddy Mac C4F