• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do, Part the Second...

1,096 posts in this topic

"Sir! Do we lock it now?"

mods.jpg

"No. Steady as she goes. We wait for Roy to have the last word."

:acclaim:

Find yourself a girl and settle down

Live a simple life in a quiet town

Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)

So steady as she goes

Your friends have shown a kink in the single life

You've had too much to think, now you need a wife

So steady as she goes (steady as she goes)

Well here we go again

You've found yourself a friend that knows you well

But no matter what you do

You'll always feel as though you tripped and fell

So steady as she goes

When you have completed what you thought you had to do

And your blood's depleted to the point of stable glue

Then you'll get along

Then you'll get along

Well here we go again

You've found yourself a friend that knows you well

But no matter what you do

You'll always feel as though you tripped and fell

So steady as she goes

Steady as she goes

Settle for a world (settle for the world), neither up or down (neither up or down)

Sell it to the crowd (sell it to the crowd) that is gathered round (that is gathered round)

Settle for a girl (settle for the girl), neither up or down (neither up or down)

Sell it to the crowd (sell it to the crowd) that is gathered round (that is gathered round)

Steady as she goes, are you steady now?

Steady as she goes

---

This is so sad. You, RMA and Jeffro are all decent folks regardless of what this had morphed into.

It's the interweb. It brings out the worst in folks sometimes. I may be a bottom person_without_enough_empathy, but I'm a happt bottom person_without_enough_empathy. :whee:

Sometimes the worst in folks is very funny - and we all want to be entertained.

Not everybody can afford a zombie whore.

It might entertaining but the people involved are holding grudges, and I personally don't find anger funny and to be laughed at. It takes it's toll on each other and surrounding members and it's humour at the expense of something serious.

Maybe it's just a sensitive button for me.

Personally, even though I like most of the people disagreeing I think most people have a sense of pride and feel like they have to poke back or get the last word.

Might be time to shift paradigms and reevaluate. Not everything is always as it seems.

This is so sad. You, RMA and Jeffro are all decent folks regardless of what this had morphed into.

It's the interweb. It brings out the worst in folks sometimes. I may be a bottom person_without_enough_empathy, but I'm a happt bottom person_without_enough_empathy. :whee:

I still can't believe there is someone on here that could get Jeffro all wound up. Jeffro and Mica would have been my top two draft picks to never rub anyone the wrong way and never get feathers ruffled. I would have been wrong. lol

But really, it was outrage by association, so it gets an asterisk.

It might entertaining but the people involved are holding grudges, and I personally don't find anger funny and to be laughed at. It takes it's toll on each other and surrounding members and it's humour at the expense of something serious.

Maybe it's just a sensitive button for me.

Personally, even though I like most of the people disagreeing I think most people have a sense of pride and feel like they have to poke back or get the last word.

Might be time to shift paradigms and reevaluate. Not everything is always as it seems.

I'm not positive, but I think your perspective might be whack.

I still can't believe there is someone on here that could get Jeffro all wound up. Jeffro and Mica would have been my top two draft picks to never rub anyone the wrong way and never get feathers ruffled. I would have been wrong. lol

I agree. Jeffro is the male Ice Queen of the boards.

lol

lol

The Ice King.

lol

The Ice King.

More or less. I just needed to give him a little :baiting:

Nope. No grudges from me. I'm going on record right now saying that I will be ignoring him completely from now on. I figure it's mutually beneficial for both of us at this point. No toggling, no nothing. I'm throwing it out here openly, knowing full well that it will come back to bite me in the if I go back on my word.

Nope. No grudges from me. I'm going on record right now saying that I will be ignoring him completely from now on. I figure it's mutually beneficial for both of us at this point. No toggling, no nothing. I'm throwing it out here openly, knowing full well that it will come back to bite me in the if I go back on my word.

I'm sure if you do go back on your word, someone will be there to point it out for you. :baiting:

lol

The Ice King.

The Clown King :gossip:

I'm sure if you do go back on your word, someone will be there to point it out for you. :baiting:

lol You're absolutely correct and that's my motivation for staying on the straight and narrow.