• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do, Part the Second...

1,096 posts in this topic

.... And with that, /thread.

It's over! Nothing to see here! :hi:

I agree. :banana:

Indeed

Quite true.

Word

Indubitably
irrefutably
Irredeemably
Unquestionably
Irridescently
Unschizzle-bly my nizzle-bly........ SSSSSSSONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is eternal... :cloud9:

This thread was awesome and should've gone out with a bang, not a whimper. It's a sad, sad sight. :sorry:

I WILL have the last word. :sumo:

It's not gonna get locked now you daft bugger, let it go. :makepoint:

Don't care. :cool:

You're just being a badass now. :ohnoez:

I'm just a crazy mofo outlaw so and so...

The Superman book in question must be the greatest comic book ever produced, surely?

Yes and don't call me Shirley. :makepoint:

So many broken promises.

Stop tormenting me with my sins. :cry:

The Superman book in question must be the greatest comic book ever produced, surely?

So many broken promises.

The Sin of Pride is a terrible burden to bear. Not very Christian at all.

So many broken promises.

This is exactly why the country is ed, go and do something useful you work shy fops! :baiting:

So many broken promises.

This is exactly why the country is ed, go and do something useful you work shy fops! :baiting:

lol

So many broken promises.

lol

Don't laugh - he's really Jeremy Clarkson.

So many broken promises.

lol

Cheers, first it was Nick Clegg, now Clarkson, how could it get any worse? Whew at least it won't be Tony Blair :tonofbricks:

So many broken promises.

lol

Jeremy Clarkson? The same Jeremy Clarkson out of Missouri? Killer of women and Children?

So many broken promises.

lol

Jeremy Clarkson? The same Jeremy Clarkson out of Missouri? Killer of women and Children?

Worse - presenter of Top Gear (and Mexico's best friend)

Thank you for ruining an otherwise positive experience for me.

*ring, ring, ring* "Hello Whine-1-1? Can you please send a whaaaaaabulance over to mikey's house? Thanks very much"

He ruined it for you? lol I know this is a bizarre concept but had you, oh I don't know, ignored him, then there could have been no way for him to actually "ruin" :eyeroll: the boards for you.

I'll end on this note. You are a pathetic weasel. The guy who doesn't have the balls to step up so he instigates the fight from behind his friend. You can laugh at me, that's a ok, just don't think, for one single solitary moment, that my future indifference is anything other than disgust.

Also for the record, when RMA was attempting to say I was making a homophobic statement by calling you his bottom biitch, can you please explain that it refers to you being a pimp's favorite girl. No mistaking, you're still a little whore, but you're his favorite whore.

That's venomous, directed at the very, very few people who insist on treating me like an azzhole. A pattern is when at every thread, there are multiple members who you claim are personally attacking you, after building up an army of enemies.

Lastly, I will be on a self imposed hiatus for a week or so. Have the last word, much like a whisper under your breath, when someone is out of earshot. Laugh at me, call me a baby, say I'm a homophobe, :lol: , I realized that I should actually take the advice of the endles people who have told me its not worth it. I was wrong, you guys are right.

This was a tat for your tits.

Peace and elbow grease.

Few observations, so the meat of thread is not hopelessly buried,

Bababbabas timeline of events seems correct from details posted:

Ordered books, desired book not received.

Phoned MCS service, received credit for book(s)**

Wrote MCS service

Discovered book was at dot com site.

Ordered second time (direct)

Wrote MCS service w/Conan

**Also, when you received your credit on the first order - are you not accepting their terms & conditions by accepting the reimbursement? In your outline enhancement maybe you can make note of whether the "received credit" was something you put back "on the table" when looking for free freight on the second shipment.

Seems on target. The fluff on top seems to be following arguments:

Objection: Already paid for shipment on 2nd order.

Over ruled: Paid shipment on 1st order, the one that had dozens of other comics in it, for $3.95 total shipping. In that 1st order, refund was given for books shipped in error, and also those (unwanted) books were kept for free. At that point, 1st order was complete. Any ordering beyond this point would fall under a second order.

Objection: Against ebay policy to list books not available to ship. ebay policy trumps any seller policy. Therefore, seller was wrong in not shipping book ordered.

Over ruled: Yes, seller is wrong. Seller made error, this seller, the largest comic seller on ebay, was not breaking ebay seller policy, but made an error. This error is well within allowable ebay policy, as set by detailed seller ratings, policy compliance, and power seller standards. In other words, very large sellers will make mistakes, like this one who has had over 50000 listings end since the start of this thread. Ebay, being a reasonable profit driven entity, allows unusually large sellers a tiny margin of error, no matter what the error, while still remaining completely compliant to ebay terms of service.