• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do, Part the Second...

1,096 posts in this topic

I wonder what Frank Miller would think of all of this.
He told me that "those communists pigs" don't let the little guy come up..

:grin:

That hippie disguise that Miller wore for years probably fooled a lot of people...

These days it looks like he's dressing like a squatter.

frank_miller_2202476.jpg

He looks like a vampire...

And his teeth....

:sick:

Seriously.

He needs to hop on a Crest whitening schedule

Here's an idea...why don't you get all your ducks in a row FIRST before making assumptions...?
You give good advice that you never follow...maybe some time before page eleventy-hundred you'll give an outline that you will stand behind unlike your first post in this thread which was "conversational not a deposition".

I will follow the same rules you follow.

Here's an idea...why don't you get all your ducks in a row FIRST before making assumptions...?
You give good advice that you never follow

lol

You will never...ever....EVER...find me leaping to conclusions before I've done my research FIRST.

Why?

Because Fingh, Gower, Jeffro, and others said it before: my "BS" is not only checked, it's body checked by anyone and everyone, and if I DON'T have my ducks in a row, I would hear about it endlessly.

Kinda like what I'm doing to you.

...maybe some time before page eleventy-hundred you'll give an outline that you will stand behind unlike your first post in this thread which was "conversational not a deposition".

See, here's the problem: if I'd known you were going to forensically dissect my post...and if I cared...I would have given you precise details, rather than posting it as a hypothetical situation in which all the precise details and timeline aren't necessary, and which everybody...except you...could see.

I know...why don't YOU ask questions before drawing conclusions?

There's a thought! :idea:

Just give it up already. You've got nothing.

lol

You will never...ever....EVER...find me leaping to conclusions before I've done my research FIRST.

Why?

Because Fingh, Gower, Jeffro, and others said it before: my "BS" is not only checked, it's body checked by anyone and everyone, and if I DON'T have my ducks in a row, I would hear about it endlessly.

...maybe some time before page eleventy-hundred you'll give an outline that you will stand behind unlike your first post in this thread which was "conversational not a deposition".

See, here's the problem: if I'd known you were going to forensically dissect my post...and if I cared...I would have given you precise details, rather than posting it as a hypothetical situation in which all the precise details and timeline aren't necessary, and which everybody...except you...could see.

Whatever...like you warn everyone when you dissect a post, phrase or choice of word. :eyeroll:

It took 10 pages to get you to admit that the second order of one book was a deliberate act to create your "specimen" shipment to support your request for free freight - those types of actions aren't customer relationship builders.

Getting facts from you is like pulling teeth but you are winning the argument popularity contest so please continue. Now bounce back to the ebay rule argument or whatever other part you choose to refocus on when losing.

Oh, and as far as asking you to give a clear explanation. Please do so when you have the time so that people can make their own minds up on the issue. I won't even comment on it if you don't want me to but post it.

I wonder what Frank Miller would think of all of this.
He told me that "those communists pigs" don't let the little guy come up..

:grin:

That hippie disguise that Miller wore for years probably fooled a lot of people...

These days it looks like he's dressing like a squatter.

frank_miller_2202476.jpg

He looks like a vampire...

And his teeth....

:sick:

Seriously.

He needs to hop on a Crest whitening schedule

Stop talkin smack, can't say you didn't like him in "Nightmare on Elm Street" ...

Comics General Theme Song

Come Back COI!!!

Let's get together sometime and watch the X-Files....., :luhv:

lol

Why?

Whatever...like you warn everyone when you dissect a post, phrase or choice of word. :eyeroll:

wildly_fanciful_statement.

I ask questions FIRST, if it's presented the way I presented it here.

Because if I don't, and I'm wrong, I look stupid.

Hint. hint.

It took 10 pages to get you to admit that the second order of one book was a deliberate act to create your "specimen" shipment to support your request for free freight - those types of actions aren't customer relationship builders.

You make me want to shake you until your teeth rattle. Stop saying things that aren't true. I didn't "admit" to any such thing.

The "second order" of the book was TO GET THE DAMN BOOK.

It was NOT to "trap" MCS.

And I did NOT ask for "free freight." I had ALREADY PAID THE FREIGHT.

So STOP accusing me of these things.

Getting facts from you is like pulling teeth

When you approach things like you did, accusatory, without all the details, without even bothering to ASK before accusing...you're damn right I'm not going to help you.

:screwy:

but you are winning the argument popularity contest so please continue. Now bounce back to the ebay rule argument or whatever other part you choose to refocus on when losing.

:eyeroll:

With you it's about "winning and losing." That's 90% of your problem right there.

Oh, and as far as asking you to give a clear explanation. Please do so when you have the time so that people can make their own minds up on the issue. I won't even comment on it if you don't want me to but post it.

The pertinent details have already been given, and confirmed by Conan.

lol

Why?

wildly_fanciful_statement.

I ask questions FIRST, if it's presented the way I presented it here.

Because if I don't, and I'm wrong, I look stupid.

Hint. hint.

You make me want to shake you until your teeth rattle. Stop saying things that aren't true. I didn't "admit" to any such thing.

The "second order" of the book was TO GET THE DAMN BOOK.

It was NOT to "trap" MCS.

And I did NOT ask for "free freight." I had ALREADY PAID THE FREIGHT.

So STOP accusing me of these things.

Getting facts from you is like pulling teeth

When you approach things like you did, accusatory, without all the details, without even bothering to ASK before accusing...you're damn right I'm not going to help you.

:screwy:

but you are winning the argument popularity contest so please continue. Now bounce back to the ebay rule argument or whatever other part you choose to refocus on when losing.

:eyeroll:

With you it's about "winning and losing." That's 90% of your problem right there.

The pertinent details have already been given, and confirmed by Conan.

You already told me not to use the first post citing it as 'conversational' & the four line verbal exchange you posted could not have happened.

I don't know if Conan knows the timeline other than what you posted or what was told to him by his customer service staff, he came in on call #3 (according to your conversational account of events)

I'd like others to see your side of it; I think most of it is in the first post but when communication was included your timeline went to out the window.

If you don't want to do a timeline, I'll do it for you - move them around or fluff them up as necessary. :foryou:

Ordered books, desired book not received.

Phoned MCS service, received credit for book(s)**

Wrote MCS service

Discovered book was at dot com site.

Ordered second time (direct)

Wrote MCS service w/Conan

Dialogue starter kit: You can't "even begin to imagine the exchanges that occurred when it started"...?

Here's your clue : "Hey, I got the wrong copy." "Ok, here's your refund." "I'd rather have the book, please." "That's not our policy. Sorry." "Really? You can't just send me the book?" "Nope. sorry."

And THAT...IS...IT.

**Also, when you received your credit on the first order - are you not accepting their terms & conditions by accepting the reimbursement? In your outline enhancement maybe you can make note of whether the "received credit" was something you put back "on the table" when looking for free freight on the second shipment.

He's already showed he can't help but toggle, but apparently neither can you...

You're right. The difference now is if he has the balls to take me up on the offer, then the toggling will cease.

So, it looks like I have two choices, ignore mikenyc completely from now on or take him off ignore, leave the passive aggressive by the roadside, and go at him full force.

Whatever shall I choose? hm

I'm tempted to make him an offer. If he ignores RMA completely from now on, I'll ignore him completely from now on. I don't think he's willing to do that. I don't think he's capable of doing that.

:lol: Really, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize, please continue.

Sometimes its hard to be a woman

Giving all your love to just one man

You'll have bad times

And he'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him

Even though he's hard to understand

And if you love him

Oh be proud of him

'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man

Give him two arms to cling to

And something warm to come to

When nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man

And tell the world you love him

Keep giving all the love you can

Stand by your man

Stand by your man

And show the world you love him

Keep giving all the love you can

Stand by your man

Gotcha! You're a gutless who refuses to take up the challenge and who hides behind humor and snide comments to deflect. (thumbs u

Then DO IT, be a MAN, and do what you've said you will do already.

MANNUP!

Will The Evil plans of Dr PorFavormanheim come through before midnight? Will the beautiful Eloisa escape the tentacles of death? Will the hero finally grow a pair and go through with his threats? Will he have enough fortitude to act on his endless blabber?

Stay tuned to next week's episode titled "I wish my titanium armor was thicker than a milimeter and NOT filled with Extra gooey marshmallows"

:popcorn:

Geez... Step up to the plate! :grin: