• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wolverine Limited 4

13 posts in this topic

7.0 why did you buy this book? I am curious because if it were an investment, the corner should have given you pause. Additionally, if you were buying for collection you might consider paying less for lower grade items. I would be happy to answer any collecting questions you might have just PM me

Take Care!

Dale

7.0 why did you buy this book? I am curious because if it were an investment, the corner should have given you pause. Additionally, if you were buying for collection you might consider paying less for lower grade items. I would be happy to answer any collecting questions you might have just PM me

Take Care!

Dale

Thanks for the input!

I bought 1-4 as a group for $40.00 at a black Friday sale (usually $100.00). The 1 and 2 are in great shape so over all it was a great deal. You could say I was thinking of it as an investment because I am sure I could make some money on the #1 but I have had my eye out for a nice copy of #1 for a long time. I wanted to post this one separately because I was not sure how much a total missing corner would take the grade down. As I'm working on getting better at my grading I keep posting anything like this that is a particular defect I have not come across.

Here is the #1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=241291&Number=5260410#Post5260410