• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Sale! (Sony PsP, DVDs,etc)

20 posts in this topic

Just trying to get rid of some stuff in my house.

I will be adding random things throughout the next few days.

:takeit: Wins it.

I accept Paypal.

Will ship asap!

Open to Offers!

$25.00 Shipped.

1. 2 Disc Collectors Edition Finding Nemo

2. Tarzan

3. The Nightmare before Christmas (2 disc dvd)

4. Ultimate 2 disc Iron man

5. 2 disc Anniversary edition Scarface

Dvd.jpg

1. Sony PsP 3000 - $65.00 Shipped- SOLD (awaiting payment)

photo-1.jpg

1. Sony PsP 3000 - $65.00 Shipped

photo-1.jpg

That is soooo tempting hm

isn't it??? Its between this or going to toys r us tomorrow and doing the buy one get one half off on games.

Skyrim and Arkham City or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Tough choice with those games hm

photo-1.jpg

isn't it??? Its between this or going to toys r us tomorrow and doing the buy one get one half off on games.

what makes the choice is harder is that I dropped $64 bucks on MVC3 the day it came out, and now Ultimate is another $40 bucks but it has IRON FIST! :( thats $100 but schools ending for a month aside from one intensive course Im taking over break so Skyrim would be good BUT I've heard Dark Souls is much better.

Decisions Decisions, plus theres a comic show this Saturday :frustrated:

photo-1.jpg

what makes the choice is harder is that I dropped $64 bucks on MVC3 the day it came out, and now Ultimate is another $40 bucks but it has IRON FIST! :( thats $100 but schools ending for a month aside from one intensive course Im taking over break so Skyrim would be good BUT I've heard Dark Souls is much better.

I bought MvC3 too,but I don't mind buying it again for $40 since I'm a trophy whore :insane:

photo-1.jpg

I bought MvC3 too,but I don't mind buying it again for $40 since I'm a trophy whore :insane:

I know what you mean :) but I think I can wait for MVC3 Ultimate (although I did just buy a fight stick for $50)

photo-1.jpg

I know what you mean :) but I think I can wait for MVC3 Ultimate (although I did just buy a fight stick for $50)

Really?

Where did you get a fighting stick for $50?

photo-1.jpg

Really?

Good Ol' Craigslist. I almost passed on it too but I figured I could always at least make my money back in the even that I wanted to sell it. Marvel vs Capcom tournament edition fight stick. its gorgeous

photo-1.jpg

Really?

Good Ol' Craigslist. I almost passed on it too but I figured I could always at least make my money back in the even that I wanted to sell it. Marvel vs Capcom tournament edition fight stick. its gorgeous

Man,I need a fighting stick bad :ohnoez:

photo-1.jpg

One way of getting games cheaper is to wait 2-4 weeks after the game has come out and then put an ad on Craigslist that you are looking for a particular game and are willing to pay $30-40 for it and you will usually get a hit by somebody who has already beat the game. I've done this and it works.

photo-1.jpg

One way of getting games cheaper is to wait 2-4 weeks after the game has come out and then put an ad on Craigslist that you are looking for a particular game and are willing to pay $30-40 for it and you will usually get a hit by somebody who has already beat the game. I've done this and it works.

Yeah I've been doing that too, ultimately though I went with toysrus, buy one get one half, i found the games on craigslist but they were all over the place, more than an hour driving time to meet the sale prices. I got Skyrim and Arkham City, they were out of ultimate :( two brand new 360 games, $90 bucks. pretty awesome!!