• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i've got a problem

105 posts in this topic

yesterday afternoon, a dear friend came over. of course, i showed her the latest additions to my collection.

i should mention, i'm a little drunk. on chardonnay and zinfandel. neither of which are organic. but they're good.

i showed her my recent 12 cent cover stack of archies. And some high-grade casper, the friendly ghosts. some of the most loving of the covers.

the problem is this. i have a beautiful collection. every morning i wake up to the joy and happy faces of supergirl, wendy, casper, superman, batman, mary marvel. all of the covers happy and peaceful.

that's what's on my wall. regarding the superman and batman, i've only found one copy that i've really loved: world's finest #172. if you can, please obtain a copy. it's an imaginary tale of what if the kent's also adopted bruce wayne. there's a little rough-housing in the story. the young batman and superman truly become friends after a difficult beginning. the cover is nice. it's worth having. i obtain joy from looking at it most every day.

i have some other comic books in boxes.

wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a cgc registry that featured peaceful and loving comic books?

i think i might win.

the problem is this. i have a beautiful collection. every morning i wake up to the joy and happy faces of supergirl, wendy, casper, superman, batman, mary marvel. all of the covers happy and peaceful.

lol Promise me you'll stick around for a while. :wishluck:

At the rate you seem to consume, you may want to consider moving from bottles and into boxes.

please stay focused on the question.

should we have a registry entry for peaceful and healing comic books?

what do you think?

Don't see why not. You sort it out.

Wait , were you the dude with the poems? Interesting thread title...it seems threads are started over any and everything now, I think I have only starteed about 4..damn, I 'm lagging it

At the rate you seem to consume, you may want to consider moving from bottles and into boxes.

what do you think?

We need a hippie forum. I tried to convert Comics General but it didn't work.

what do you think?

No.

Way too vague and open ended.

yesterday afternoon, a dear friend came over. of course, i showed her the latest additions to my collection.

i should mention, i'm a little drunk. on chardonnay and zinfandel. neither of which are organic. but they're good.

i showed her my recent 12 cent cover stack of archies. And some high-grade casper, the friendly ghosts. some of the most loving of the covers.

that's what's on my wall. regarding the superman and batman, i've only found one copy that i've really loved: world's finest #172. if you can, please obtain a copy. it's an imaginary tale of what if the kent's also adopted bruce wayne. there's a little rough-housing in the story. the young batman and superman truly become friends after a difficult beginning. the cover is nice. it's worth having. i obtain joy from looking at it most every day.

i have some other comic books in boxes.

wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a cgc registry that featured peaceful and loving comic books?

i think i might win.

You ever thought about Alcoholics Anonymous?

Wait , were you the dude with the poems? Interesting thread title...it seems threads are started over any and everything now, I think I have only starteed about 4..damn, I 'm lagging it

i think there's lots of room for threads.

Sure there is, now...I'm debating whether I should post completely random comments or have an honest-to-goodness-feel-great-about-life posts...

But on a super awesome note, I finally found a very nice copy of the French Canadian ASM 31....just posted it, someone tell me how cool it is or I am going to go nuts....I got lucky, It seems they are hard to find in HG.... :acclaim:

Drinking in the afternoon is equal parts :cloud9: and :ohnoez:.

why start so late (shrug)

I don't drink a lot of wine, but every April I head over to Napa Valley to chill over there...then it's time for wine, and wine only