• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg's end of year sale. Raw/slabs. 100's to be listed. Recap on page 74

1,155 posts in this topic

So it's been a great year and a really fun sales thread. I'm going to wrap it up tonight with several slabs (at least 75) from The Philadelphia Collection that was unveiled this past fall. There are 10-12 slabs from that collection that just came in this week and all of those will be offered in this thread as well. If you are into deep color strike, these books are for you. All will have nice discounts from GPA, 20% or more.I am going to list 2 books for sale now, to give you an idea of what's coming. The rest will be listed at 9:00PM EST sharp tonight. Invoices will go out tomorrow.

In case your unfamiliar with the story, I've pasted it below:

I am very excited to bring to market a new, original owner collection. As you might imagine, I have purchased many collections over the years. It's exciting to just pull 4 or 5 gems out of a collection of hundreds of books. So it was beyond thrilling when I saw one beautiful copy after another after yet another in this sizzling run of books. A man in the Philadelphia area brings in plastic grocery bags of comics from his youth. Remarkably none of the comics were bagged or boarded! He read them, treated them carefully, and placed them on a shelf. Despite that, the majority of books are in incredible condition.

Journey Into Mystery #108 CGC 9.0 OW Pages $225 SOLD DCman

JOURNEYINTOMYSTERY108CGC90OW.jpg

X-Men #123 CGC 9.8 White Pages $125 SOLD aelelarkin

XMEN123CGC98WHITE.jpg