• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum's End of the Year Sales Thread

104 posts in this topic

I've been picking up books all year long and never really get around to sell them all so I will be posting them over the next couple of weeks. Most of it is high grade raw stuff.

Payment by PayPal

US Shipping $8 for two raw, or $11 for up to 15 raw Priority Mail boxed. Larger orders will be quoted cost.

Slab shipping will be $10 for the first slab, $2 each additional.

As always :takeit: rules, but I will consider PM offers.

For you Foreign buyes - IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON HOLD please remind me so I don't accidentally sell your stuff. I'd hate to have an accident.

There will be no order to what I post, I'll just start going through boxes and posting what I find. To save time and my sanity I probably won't post scans unless requested.

Also, if you buy it, pay for it. I would like to have everything paid for and shipped in a timely manner.

Let's get it started, found these two gems a few minutes while I was looking through SDCC stuff. I was going to have them signed by Campbell but never got around to it.

Amazing Spider-Man 648 MRRC Sketch Variant (Campbell Cover) NM+ $35 (2 available) SOLD!

Let's get it started, found these two gems a few minutes while I was looking through SDCC stuff. I was going to have them signed by Campbell but never got around to it.

Amazing Spider-Man 648 MRRC Sketch Variant (Campbell Cover) NM+ $35 (2 available) SOLD!

sold already? :( I sold mine a while back but would have loved to own it again