• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Bar code

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what kind of format the Barcode is used on the slab? My understanding is that there are over 100 different barcode formats but only 6 or so are in popular use.

Code 39, Codabar, U.P.C., Interleaved 2 of 5 and Code 128

Anybody happen to know which format CGC is using on their slabs? Especially important to know is did the type of barcode change between the old and new slabs?

Thanks in advance,

Sterling

893applaud-thumb.gif Red, if you can modify my avatar and take the "blockiness" out of my POS avatar I'd be flowerred.gif

First rule about fight club: NOBODY TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB insane.gif

And if I do?

acclaim.gif

We are all a bunch of friggin' rock stars. These all look cool as hell together.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Quick, join the axis of evil by making one of these avatars. And quick screwing up the thread, non-conformist!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

We are all a bunch of friggin' rock stars. These all look cool as hell together.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Quick, join the axis of evil by making one of these avatars. And quick screwing up the thread, non-conformist!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Say what? confused-smiley-013.gif