• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help please!

21 posts in this topic

Will you guys please send money to Wikipedia so they will take these sad faced "feed teh children" pictures of "Karthik Nadar" and Danny Bonaduce off of the pages?

I wish they'd just stick ads up there and be done with it. At least I can block those.

:frustrated:

I wish they'd just stick ads up there and be done with it. At least I can block those.

I was you'd just stick ads down there. At leas....oh wait

Can I get this post translated into English, please?

Will you guys please send money to Wikipedia so they will take these sad faced "feed teh children" pictures of "Karthik Nadar" and Danny Bonaduce off of the pages?

I'm waiting to hear from someone how this is RMA's fault.

I'm waiting to hear from RMA that he feels others are blaming him for it. It's the yin and yang of the boards.

I'm waiting to hear from RMA that he feels others are blaming him for it. It's the yin and yang of the boards.

hm

I was WISH you'd just stick ads down there. At least....oh wait, I already blocked your entire photobucket account

Can I get this post translated into English, please?

Hope that helps (thumbs u

(RMA looks at Tranny's comment. Looks at Tranny's custom title. Goes and looks at Tranny's strikes. Goes and looks at Tranny's circumvention of strikes. Goes and looks at Tranny's Journal Postings, desperately trying to defend himself against that mean ol' Arch. Looks back at comment.)

Nah.

Way too easy.