• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigHulkFans house was broken into sales thread

88 posts in this topic

Brian Bolland

Joker's Trophy Wall Signed Print.

Less than 50 of these were produced.

Signed by Artist Brian Bolland, and Colorist Tom Smith.

12"x18"

$75 Shipped anywhere in the US.

Pay BigHulkFan directly, and then send along a copy of the paypal confirmation to Big Hulk Fan and I will get it out ASAP

BollandColorPrint009.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated::pullhair::frustrated:

I've got another one of these if you really want it and will make the same payment to Big Hulk Fan. :foryou:

Brian Bolland

Joker's Trophy Wall Signed Print.

Less than 50 of these were produced.

Signed by Artist Brian Bolland, and Colorist Tom Smith.

12"x18"

$75 Shipped anywhere in the US.

Pay BigHulkFan directly, and then send along a copy of the paypal confirmation to Big Hulk Fan and I will get it out ASAP

BollandColorPrint009.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated::pullhair::frustrated:

I've got another one of these if you really want it and will make the same payment to Big Hulk Fan. :foryou:

:takeit::banana:

Being robbed is the worst feeling, and I hate thieves,

I want to help but I don't have much....

If anyone is interested, I have some blanks available.

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

All blanks are NM and I have at least two of each. $5ea and free shipping in the US. All payments should be made to BigHulkFan, once payment confirmation is made they get shipped out.

I have others not listed so just ask if interested.

Wish I could do more

Tales from the Tomb V2#4 Eerie Publications $50 shipped in the US. Will need help in shipping outside US. Second highest graded.

Just send me a copy of paypal payment sent to bighulkfan and I'll send the book out ASAP.

tales4.jpg

:takeit: But you guys will have to walk me through the process... send the who to the what now?

Sold!!! PM sent.

Thank You!

How do you make a tissue dance..............

Put a little "boogie" in it!!

:acclaim:

You know... this little Clooneython VIII joke was really worth more than 17.3 % :grin:

Rupp's in with Snake Eye's Veteren's Day Sealed Cap Omnibus for a better cause than what I was going to use it for.

Send $60 (thats shipped and everything) to BigHulkFan's Paypal and send me the proof of payment and your address... easy peezy :)

Merry Christmas sir... hope those thievin' bazterds die in some form of farm machinery ! :whee:

capomni1.jpg

To Copy Korvac...

This book will be $45 shipped within the US. Please just send copy of payment info sent to BigHulkFan to me + its yours.

PS - This book has been cracked out of the CGC case, but not the inner well. It has never been opened.

214e0pv.jpg

Tales from the Tomb V2#4 Eerie Publications $50 shipped in the US. Will need help in shipping outside US. Second highest graded.

Just send me a copy of paypal payment sent to bighulkfan and I'll send the book out ASAP.

tales4.jpg

:takeit: But you guys will have to walk me through the process... send the who to the what now?

:censored:

I would have grabbed that one !

bat5s.jpg

Old label goodness and one of the few Batman packing heat covers.....

$50.00 shipped.....For BigHulkFan.....

PERFECT! :takeit: Send it to the Christmas Raffle as a donation. I'll send the cash to BHF.

:whee: .

I have no respect for thieves. :mad: