• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA books.

239 posts in this topic

+1 on the deadpools

Went to midtown yesterday, they had no idea what I was talking about.

Maybe this is what Beachbum was talking about in his thread a few months back?

But I digress, sick jla books. Congrats to all lucky owners

nah, i think its more a lot of big players go to cons and travel in compared to locals going to stores, if the alex ross was auctioned at megacon or nycc then it probably would of doubled

Based on these totals and that thinking right there I bet any future auctions like this WILL be at conventions. I say break it up into four groups - Megacon (Southeast), SDCC (Southwest), Emerald (Northwest) and New York (Northeast). That would maximize your dollars. Throw another one in there if you think Chicago should represent (da middle).

nah, i think its more a lot of big players go to cons and travel in compared to locals going to stores, if the alex ross was auctioned at megacon or nycc then it probably would of doubled

Based on these totals and that thinking right there I bet any future auctions like this WILL be at conventions. I say break it up into four groups - Megacon (Southeast), SDCC (Southwest), Emerald (Northwest) and New York (Northeast). That would maximize your dollars. Throw another one in there if you think Chicago should represent (da middle).

thats what they had done with the spider-man books, nycc, megacon, sdcc and another