• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Attending the Amazing Arizona Comic Convention?

20 posts in this topic

This is a local show for me, but I will NOT be attending.. I do not currently see enough at this show to attend for the $35.00 ticket price. Last years show looked better for artists, my opinion. And I do not recall CGC being there last year and it does not look like they will attend this year.

CGC was there and likely will be again.

I was not doing CGC in Jan of 2011, prob why I do not recall them being there.

I checked last years CGC schedule, Branget is correct, CGC was at AACC. CGC 2011 . However I do not currently see AACC on the 2012 schedule, but that could change since CGC was not confirmed until 12/13/2010 last year.

Cgc is going and so is the JJ

Oh, good lord, do we have to refer you now as "The JJ?" :) hehe

Glad to hear you're trekkin' out west, oh wise one... See you in a month or so!

I am going to the show. I am not sure how CGC submissions are going to work for this event, so stay tuned. I am sure The JJ or The Piersonite or The Someone will provide an update or announcement. :)

For those of you from out of town going to this show, if you call the Phoenix Marriott Mesa and make a reservation, ask for the special rate for the "Amazing Arizona Comic Con" and you can get the con rate of $99/night + tax. Sorry, you can't do it over the Web, I just asked, you gotta call. (Their number is 1-800-835-9873) I'm not sure how long this rate is gonna last, so as the TV commercials like to say, "Act Now!" This is the hotel that's basically next door to the con, so you can walk back and forth. I stayed here last year and just made my reservations for next month.

The Elad...And Mr. Pence!!!!

Another 2 reasons for me to visit!!!!

While I can't confirm anything until cgc fills in the blanks. I would assume there will be a booth and people available to assist with signatures!

Cgc is going and so is the JJ

Oh, good lord, do we have to refer you now as "The JJ?" :) hehe

Glad to hear you're trekkin' out west, oh wise one... See you in a month or so!

I am going to the show. I am not sure how CGC submissions are going to work for this event, so stay tuned. I am sure The JJ or The Piersonite or The Someone will provide an update or announcement. :)

For those of you from out of town going to this show, if you call the Phoenix Marriott Mesa and make a reservation, ask for the special rate for the "Amazing Arizona Comic Con" and you can get the con rate of $99/night + tax. Sorry, you can't do it over the Web, I just asked, you gotta call. (Their number is 1-800-835-9873) I'm not sure how long this rate is gonna last, so as the TV commercials like to say, "Act Now!" This is the hotel that's basically next door to the con, so you can walk back and forth. I stayed here last year and just made my reservations for next month.

You can indeed do it over the web, just click the link at the bottom of this web page ("by web") which will take you to the Mariott website with the group rate code filled in:

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/location/

Whenever I see a listing of a con and everyone is going I wish I didn't live half way around th world :( ... 1 day I hope to go and see all of u that have made me happy and broke during the past years

You can indeed do it over the web, just click the link at the bottom of this web page ("by web") which will take you to the Mariott website with the group rate code filled in:

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/location/

Thanks, Dre. The clueless folks at the marriott didn't want to tell me the group code over the phone and I was too clueless to check that web page. :)