• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 11 GA Acquisitions of 2011. Post 'em if you got 'em.

424 posts in this topic

You are really focusing on the classics! :headbang:

Many thanks to fellow Boardies this year. Here are five of eleven (no particular order)... too tired right now to think of six more...

FightAgainstCrime20cgc75oww1.jpg

Many thanks to fellow Boardies this year. Here are five of eleven (no particular order)... too tired right now to think of six more...

MarvelMysteryComics64cgc94owDcopy3.jpg

Superman14cgc45oww.jpg

ShockSuspenstories12cgc96wgaines1.jpg

Superman6cgc65ow.jpg

Wow! You did very well. :applause:

MarvelMysteryComics64cgc94owDcopy3.jpg

Superman14cgc45oww.jpg

ShockSuspenstories12cgc96wgaines1.jpg

Superman6cgc65ow.jpg

All great books... That FAC 20 is very nice. Is that Shock Suspenstories a Gaines?

I can't compete with the $ value of some of these 2011 sets, but I've had a fun year and have picked up books in all of my interests. Here's 11 in no particular order. (Clickable thumbnails)

th_WS_15.jpgth_Capt_Midnight_22.jpgth_action_86_small.jpgth_TFT_35.jpgth_wdcs_039_ebay.jpg

th_WS_09.jpgth_wings_083.jpgth_Animal_comics_23.jpgth_Aces_high_1.jpgth_speed38.jpg

th_wings_073.jpg

Lots of great books posted in this thread :applause:

I apparently forgot to scan the Larson Pep 13 (picked up at SDCC this year) before vaulting it, so these 11 will have to do...

Part 1:

Action11.jpg

MM29.jpg

MF55.jpg

NA16Ro.jpg

LarsonSW1-1.jpg

Amazing looking books Steve (worship)