• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 11 GA Acquisitions of 2011. Post 'em if you got 'em.

424 posts in this topic

My Top 4 for the year:

Detective 31

tec31.jpg

Detective 35

DSC00469.jpg

Action 7

IMG_0521.jpg

Detective 31 - Poor but complete reader

IMG_0125-1.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

That Tec #35 looks awfully nice for a 2.5. :headbang:

What a year for you Alex. :applause:

Yep, that Tec #35 is a mighty fine copy! I used to own it back in the days.. Was my first copy I've ever owned. I'm glad it stuck to a boardie

Thanks to Gator,my number 11 is here just in time for Christmas.

Now the only question is..do I unwrap it :o

batman1a.jpg

....not only do you unwrap it....pop it out of that pesky slab. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Oh yes, I want it out of the pesky slab,but haven't quite found the courage to do so yet...

......just follow this line of logic....book looks nicer than 7.5....resto check is redundant, it's already restored.....imagine the limp suppleness of that first Joker in your hands....and the slab may very well pop itself open. I've popped restored books before, trust me, it'll be the best thing you ever did....you'll be thrilled with it. Especially if Matt did the deed. GOD BLESS.....

Thanks to Gator,my number 11 is here just in time for Christmas.

Now the only question is..do I unwrap it :o

batman1a.jpg

That's a fantastic Christmas present! :applause:

Oh yes, I want it out of the pesky slab,but haven't quite found the courage to do so yet...

......just follow this line of logic....book looks nicer than 7.5....resto check is redundant, it's already restored.....imagine the limp suppleness of that first Joker in your hands....and the slab may very well pop itself open. I've popped restored books before, trust me, it'll be the best thing you ever did....you'll be thrilled with it. Especially if Matt did the deed. GOD BLESS.....

as one who knows how badly he's wanted one, let me go on record and say that'll be the only limp thing at the crack-party.

as one who knows how badly he's wanted one, let me go on record and say that'll be the only limp thing at the crack-party.

True.And if I crack it,I'm hoping for stiff and bouncy....pages that is.

Dig down deep into your courage bank Russ and crack it out! I was there when the deal went down, and Russ had an ear to ear grin. I can only imagine the Jack O' Lantern sized grin ge his sporting right now :grin: