• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: It Isn't WHAT you know...

It Isn't WHAT you know but  

75 members have voted

1. 1. It Isn't WHAT you know but

19 posts in this topic

confused.gifconfused.gif

Stop that! Sending to Arch to delete this one

confused-smiley-013.gif

yOU have BEEN TALKING TO gREGGY! hEY! lOOK! i AM MAKING AUCTION TITLES lIKE sUPA uSED TO! grin.gif

893blahblah.gifsign-rantpost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

Stop that! Sending to Arch to delete this one

confused-smiley-013.gif

yOU have BEEN TALKING TO gREGGY! hEY! lOOK! i AM MAKING AUCTION TITLES lIKE sUPA uSED TO! grin.gif

893blahblah.gifsign-rantpost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

acclaim.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

It isnt what you know...its what someone thinks you know, when you know what someone else thought you knew when you knew what someone else thought they knew what you knew when you knew they didnt know what they knew, but now you know that they know what you know! grin.gif

It isnt what you know...its what someone thinks you know, when you know what someone else thought you knew when you knew what someone else thought they knew what you knew when you knew they didnt know what they knew, but now you know that they know what you know! grin.gif

I knew that! crazy.gif

I knew that! crazy.gif

I knew you knew that! grin.gif

I knew that! crazy.gif

I knew that you knew that he knew that..... confused.gif

......never mind! blush.gif

I knew that! crazy.gif

I knew that you knew that he knew that..... confused.gif

......never mind! blush.gif

I knew you were going to say that! grin.gif