• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok fine...Rodey not Rodney Dangerfield quotes:

4 posts in this topic

I told Steve Borock, nobody likes my collection. He said, "Don't be crazy, everyone hasn't seen your collection yet."

I got a call from a collector the other day saying he has a collection that hasn't been trimmed. I went over, it was Roy Delic's head of hair!

I found out there was only one way for me to look thin: Hang out at a comicon!

I read too many comics as a kid. One day I feel asleep at school while reading a Batman comic, and my teacher went BAM! to the side of my head.

I saved Olivia Munn from being attacked last night. I controlled myself at the San Diego Comiccon!

If it weren't for cosplay, I would have no sex life at all!

Greggy told me I was crazy, and I said I wanted a second opinion. He said ok, you're a dork too!

I was sifting through some boxes at a recent con, and someone asked me if I wanted to be the poster boy - for body odor.

I got a call from some guy who said he had a bunch of old comics in his basement. I went there and saw JonJesper, Roy Delic, RMA, and FlyingDonut in wheechairs!

No respect, I tell ya!

This is the worst-looking comic book I ever saw. When you buy a comic like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?

liefeld_fede_2.jpg

[looks at Dice X's signature line, who's showing off the same comic]

Oh, it looks good in your sig, though.

His name is "Rodney."

Not "Rodey."

Pun fail.

Here I have a wicked Dangerfield quote from Caddyshack and your sig is nowhere to be found!!! Did someone entertain you enough to remove it? If so, I'm bummed I missed it!