• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping irritations

74 posts in this topic

So who do I pay to change my join date to 2010 so I can avoid being in the same class as these young Einsteins?

:hi:

$250 ought to cover it.

Sounds fishy.........but do it anyway :popcorn:

I got yours changed to 2010 :baiting:

So who do I pay to change my join date to 2010 so I can avoid being in the same class as these young Einsteins?

$250 ought to cover it.

I just got here weeks ago, Timmay's service is impeccable - I couldn't afford the surcharge to start at 8,000 posts though but at least I avoided all the noob hazing. ;)

:P

Didn't you withdraw your nomination in the probation thread, only to come in CG and sheet on him further?

I have lemon juice next if the salt don't burn enough.

To get a better understanding read my elaboration. There are more than one sellers here that do this, but not to the others' extreme.

Unless specifically stated in the thread, need payment in two days, must pay by x, assume the one month rule for all transactions. Some sellers are über quick shippers, some spend days occupying Wall Street and are a bit more lackadaisical in their timetable. (shrug)

I've only bought, in the many transactions I've had on these boards, and sometimes a PM falls to the second page or I forget to send payment, so the seller waits or sends a "McFly" bump. I've proven that I am reliable. You have decided, in your first few months, to publicly denounce sellers who don't adhere to your timeframe.

To make yourself feel better, perhaps PM a seller prior to the :takeit: and ask how long you can expect the shipping to be. Many sellers on these boards feed their addiction by selling some product; they are not dealers. Sometimes life gets in the way and it takes some time.

Good luck

$250 ought to cover it.

I just got here weeks ago, Timmay's service is impeccable - I couldn't afford the surcharge to start at 8,000 posts though but at least I avoided all the noob hazing. ;)

:P

You scoundrel!

Didn't you withdraw your nomination in the probation thread, only to come in CG and sheet on him further?

To get a better understanding read my elaboration. There are more than one sellers here that do this, but not to the others' extreme.

Unless specifically stated in the thread, need payment in two days, must pay by x, assume the one month rule for all transactions. Some sellers are über quick shippers, some spend days occupying Wall Street and are a bit more lackadaisical in their timetable. (shrug)

I've only bought, in the many transactions I've had on these boards, and sometimes a PM falls to the second page or I forget to send payment, so the seller waits or sends a "McFly" bump. I've proven that I am reliable. You have decided, in your first few months, to publicly denounce sellers who don't adhere to your timeframe.

To make yourself feel better, perhaps PM a seller prior to the :takeit: and ask how long you can expect the shipping to be. Many sellers on these boards feed their addiction by selling some product; they are not dealers. Sometimes life gets in the way and it takes some time.

Good luck

Apologist. :baiting:

Good luck

Apologist. :baiting:

Nope, I've embraced the WWMMD, and my life hasn't been the same. (thumbs u

2256e4c3.jpg

I hear Ebay will be starting fulfillment by EBay soon which will be a plus like fulfillment by Amazon.It cuts down on the whining and dealing with feedback. 80 percent of all negative feedback deals with either slow shipping or how the packages are packed. Let EBay take care of it,and it will save the headaches.

Good luck

You still missed the point. I don't care how long it gets to me. I already established that. The point is when somebody finally tells you they are shipping and will email you the DC#, say like tomorrow, and 4-7 days later you have not heard from them going off of what they told you. So, you PM them asking if it did get sent off the day that THEY specified and they come back with, "Oh sorry, I was busy, so it will go out tomorrow. I'll email you DC#". Now, almost a week later you hear nothing and so you PM them just get the same excuse and they will mail by the weekend, on Monday, or whatever time they keep telling you.

If it takes up to two weeks for them to able to ship then say so, but the circus they put you through is a nightmare.

I hear Ebay will be starting fulfillment by EBay soon which will be a plus like fulfillment by Amazon.It cuts down on the whining and dealing with feedback. 80 percent of all negative feedback deals with either slow shipping or how the packages are packed. Let EBay take care of it,and it will save the headaches.

Imagine what would happen is people started handling the way that they pay for their items the way that many handle their shipping times and packaging.

Seller: "Here's your invoice."

Buyer: "I'll pay you by this weekend"

Seller: "It's after the weekend. Where's your payment"

Buyer: "I'll have it to you by Wednesday"

Seller: "It's Friday. You said you would pay by Wednesday"

Buyer: I'm sorry. I've been busy. I'll have it to you this weekend."

Sounds good to me. If it's good enough for the sellers then it is good enough for the buyers. It don't take an Einstein to understand this.

Good luck

You still missed the point. I don't care how long it gets to me. I already established that. The point is when somebody finally tells you they are shipping and will email you the DC#, say like tomorrow, and 4-7 days later you have not heard from them going off of what they told you. So, you PM them asking if it did get sent off the day that THEY specified and they come back with, "Oh sorry, I was busy, so it will go out tomorrow. I'll email you DC#". Now, almost a week later you hear nothing and so you PM them just get the same excuse and they will mail by the weekend, on Monday, or whatever time they keep telling you.

If it takes up to two weeks for them to able to ship then say so, but the circus they put you through is a nightmare.

This has happened to me here as well. I didn't start a thread over it, I just don't buy from them anymore (shrug)

Aside from debating whether this complaint is worthy of a thread, I do agree with the booster man that getting the run around on shipping can be very irritating. I always ask the seller to tell me when they are shipping. To ask and be told a date multiple times without action, IMO, is not acceptable and I will not buy from again.

$250 ought to cover it.

:gossip: Western Union only.

My good friend Prince Abuladalackadacki from Nigeria is covering this fee for me. The check is in the mail but he accidently added an extra zero on the end since he isn't the brightest SOB out there. Since this will cause more troubles for you Timmay please keep an extra $500 on top of the $250 and the other $1750 can be sent back by MoneyGram or USPS Money Order.

Mmmmkay.

Imagine what would happen is people started handling the way that they pay for their items the way that many handle their shipping times and packaging.

Seller: "Here's your invoice."

Buyer: "I'll pay you by this weekend"

Seller: "It's after the weekend. Where's your payment"

Buyer: "I'll have it to you by Wednesday"

Seller: "It's Friday. You said you would pay by Wednesday"

Buyer: I'm sorry. I've been busy. I'll have it to you this weekend."

Sounds good to me. If it's good enough for the sellers then it is good enough for the buyers. It don't take an Einstein to understand this.

Ebay would be controlling it like Amazon. Books wouldn`t get shipped untill they paid Ebay. This cuts out a big headache.