• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 'Wait, it's not Friday' sale!!!

273 posts in this topic

:sumo:

And free shipping to Mike! Well deserved after the $250.00 drunken romance thread extravaganza!!!

Fukk it!!! Free shipping to everyone who has bought something in this thread.

Gary

Heath

Mike

Skynwalker

Awax

DCMan

Merry Christmas!!!

You are the man. :applause:

Hopefully I'll find more later on.

:sumo:

And free shipping to Mike! Well deserved after the $250.00 drunken romance thread extravaganza!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Kiss and tell, you bastiche :makepoint:

and my favorite Christmas tune:

GS Conan 4 7.0 4.00

GS Conan 2 8.0 5.00

GS Man-Thing 2 7.0 4.00

GS Man-Thing 1 6.5 3.00

Marvel Treasury Edition 8 7.5 8.00

Marvel Treasury Edition 16 8.0 8.00

2001: Space Odyssey Treasury 7.0 5.00

Jungle Action 1 7.5 7.00

Shield 18 8.0 7.00

Batman 194 5.0 8.00

:takeit: if still available

And I bid ya'll good night.

Gary and Heath, free shipping for you both. You guys are the heart that keeps my threads pumping.

Merry Christmas to you both and to everyone else who has participated in my sales threads thoughout the year. Not that I'm done yet......

List of unsolds coming. (And someone should grab that double cover).

Right back at ya John...always look forward to the craziness and fun chats in your threads. Wish I could have made it through the whole thing, but already about to fall asleep at my desk :doh:

Been another great year on the boards...Merry Christmas to you too...as well as all the other boardies in CGC land :whee:

Now where is that Santa graemlin? :juggle:

Gary and Heath, free shipping for you both. You guys are the heart that keeps my threads pumping.

Merry Christmas to you both and to everyone else who has participated in my sales threads thoughout the year. Not that I'm done yet......

Right back at ya John...always look forward to the craziness and fun chats in your threads. Wish I could have made it through the whole thing, but already about to fall asleep at my desk :doh:

Been another great year on the boards...Merry Christmas to you too...as well as all the other boardies in CGC land :whee:

Heath, I am angry with you for mentioning Skyrim...now I want to buy it and play it :frustrated:

Heath, I am angry with you for mentioning Skyrim...now I want to buy it and play it :frustrated:

It is an absolutely great game...best I have played in a long time....However, as near as I can tell it is an absolute black hole of time, be careful my friend :eek:

It is an absolutely great game...best I have played in a long time....However, as near as I can tell it is an absolute black hole of time, be careful my friend :eek:

:cloud9: video games...I've sunk many an hour in video games. However, I have a few months to kill until D3 comes out :banana:

Thanks guys!

Still avail:

GS Conan 4 7.0 4.00 :news: SOLD

GS Conan 2 8.0 5.00 :news: SOLD

GS Man-Thing 2 7.0 4.00 :news: SOLD

GS Man-Thing 1 6.5 3.00 :news: SOLD

Marvel Treasury Edition 8 7.5 8.00 :news: SOLD

Marvel Treasury Edition 16 8.0 8.00 :news: SOLD

2001: Space Odyssey Treasury 7.0 5.00 :news: SOLD

All Star Western 6 7.0 8.00

All Star Western 4 5.5 4.00

ASM 149 7.0 10.00