• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 'Wait, it's not Friday' sale!!!

273 posts in this topic

Hell Marvel can have Metamorpho...as the duly appointed representative of DC we offer to trade Metamorpho (and Element Girl) for visitation rights to the Purple Man and the Dazzler on holidays.

What'll it take for you to throw the Metal Men in there? How about the Impossible Man?

Hell Marvel can have Metamorpho...as the duly appointed representative of DC we offer to trade Metamorpho (and Element Girl) for visitation rights to the Purple Man and the Dazzler on holidays.

What'll it take for you to throw the Metal Men in there? How about the Impossible Man?

hm for the Metal Men we demand Daughters of the Dragon and shared custody of H.E.R.B.I.E.

hm for the Metal Men we demand Daughters of the Dragon and shared custody of H.E.R.B.I.E.

H.E.R.B.I.E. of the Fantastic Four? F'ing done and DONE!

For a second I thought you meant the Fat Fury and was going to have to pull the plug on the whole deal.

I can't get from the cab to the curb without some little jerk on my back.

Jungle Action 2 Double Cover Outer 8.0 Inner 8.5 30.00

Kane cover I'm guessing. But a good one.

scan0061.jpg

dc.jpg

And I bid ya'll good night.

Gary and Heath, free shipping for you both. You guys are the heart that keeps my threads pumping.

Merry Christmas to you both and to everyone else who has participated in my sales threads thoughout the year. Not that I'm done yet......

List of unsolds coming. (And someone should grab that double cover).

Lois Lane 85 8.0 10.00 :news: SOLD

According to my Neal Adams checklist, this is not his cover. But damn, it sure looks like it. Can anyone id it?

scan0038.jpg

Completely Adams.

Trying to stop being crushed by a kryptonite boulder by promising to start planning their wedding. Only in DC land.

:sumo:

And free shipping to Mike! Well deserved after the $250.00 drunken romance thread extravaganza!!!

Fukk it!!! Free shipping to everyone who has bought something in this thread.

Gary

Heath

Mike

Skynwalker

Awax

DCMan

Merry Christmas!!!

Unsold:

GS Conan 4 7.0 4.00

GS Conan 2 8.0 5.00

GS Man-Thing 2 7.0 4.00

GS Man-Thing 1 6.5 3.00