• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 'Wait, it's not Friday' sale!!!

273 posts in this topic

Post editor :sumo:

True...accidentally posted a picture...I will happily cede the victory if you would like (thumbs u

:gossip: In retrospect it would be a lateral move for my raw set and not so much an upgrade :shrug:

Hey now...if you've already got one....

Actually two...a raw and a slab...I am a sick man :doh:

Absolutely no problem if you do need it :foryou:

True...accidentally posted a picture...I will happily cede the victory if you would like (thumbs u

:gossip: In retrospect it would be a lateral move for my raw set and not so much an upgrade :shrug:

I thought you were sick...., until you mentioned the slab. You're mentally ill :baiting:

I do definitely have a hole in my ASM collection where the 38 should be - if'n you don't mind and John don't mind.

I'd even give up one or two of my Giant Sizes to you if I got any that you needed :)

I thought you were sick...., until you mentioned the slab. You're mentally ill :baiting:

:insane: Working in the state forensic hospital certainly isn't helping

I do definitely have a hole in my ASM collection where the 38 should be - if'n you don't mind and John don't mind.

I'd even give up one or two of my Giant Sizes to you if I got any that you needed :)

Ya'll sort it out and let me know. I have vodka to drink and tunes to play and comics to post......my favorite things.....

All yours...just remember me if you ever snag a Millie or Night Nurse I need (I did mention I wasn't well right??? :ohnoez: )

Bizarre Adventures 34 8.5 1.00

Some more Christmas merriment from the North Pole! Ho Ho Ho!!!!!

Ah, what the F.

:takeit:

(thumbs u

Ya'll sort it out and let me know. I have vodka to drink and tunes to play and comics to post......my favorite things.....

:whee:

Sorted...will go delete my post and let Gary :takeit: to make figuring things easy on ya later (thumbs u

All yours...just remember me if you ever snag a Millie or Night Nurse I need (I did mention I wasn't well right??? :ohnoez: )

lol - I'll keep my eyes open - thankya sir!

John, throw that bad boy on my stack (the ASM, not Heath).

ASM 38 to Gary.

Wait....you need Millies????

Next sales thread brewing.....I got Millies coming out my asssss!

lol - I'll keep my eyes open - thankya sir!

John, throw that bad boy on my stack (the ASM, not Heath).

:o

ASM 38 to Gary.

Wait....you need Millies????

Next sales thread brewing.....I got Millies coming out my asssss!

Or you could PM me and save extra time for drinking...I buy Millies without scans even :ohnoez:

BTW, that Bizarre Adventures slab is magazine size. The only one I own.

You too can own one too.

My wife is babbling in my ear.....I dont hear a word.

.I got Millies coming out my asssss!

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think you screwed up in sex-ed.

No way. I got an A. Just ask my teacher, Mr. .

Lois Lane 85 cover??? All this comic knowledge and no one??

If you're taking you're girlfriend out tonight

You better park the car well out of sight

Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks

They're gonna send you back to momma in a cardboard box

Swamp Thing 8 9.0 12.00

Wrightson. Duh.

scan0052.jpg