• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 'Wait, it's not Friday' sale!!!

273 posts in this topic

Going to attempt The Final Cut. It's barely a true Pink Floyd cd and probably a bit too mellow for my current frame of mind. But it is actually a great record.

Marvel Treasury Edition 8 7.5 8.00

Merry Christmas edition!!!!! I love this one, the Power Man story I especially love. I remember reading that one when it first came out.

Can't actually scan the whole thing....so this is what you get! Cool cover.

scan.jpg

And I wanted to play Skyrim tonight :cry:

Are skyrims what you put on your sweet ride? ???

New elder scrolls game lol As if I do not waste enough time on comics I am a closet gamer too...how the hell did I ever get married??? :eek:

lol

I don't think I could be a gamer with these new games you have to dedicate hours to play.

Give me a quarter and Donkey Kong or Wizards of Wor and I'm all set!

And I wanted to play Skyrim tonight :cry:

Are skyrims what you put on your sweet ride? ???

New elder scrolls game lol As if I do not waste enough time on comics I am a closet gamer too...how the hell did I ever get married??? :eek:

lol

I don't think I could be a gamer with these new games you have to dedicate hours to play.

Give me a quarter and Donkey Kong or Wizards of Wor and I'm all set!

mmm need to get an arcade cabinet when we go new home and have more room :cloud9:

Well John, if I hadn't just bought these treasuries from Bill (ciorac) a couple months ago, I'd be picking these up too. Purty!

Thanks! Did I mention you get the whole book, not just the parts I scanned??

Sure I did......

2001: Space Odyssey Treasury 7.0 5.00

Welcome to the land of Kirby and square fingers!

Yeah, well....square fingers are better than camel liefeld toe.

:roflmao:

Lois Lane 85 8.0 10.00 :news: SOLD

According to my Neal Adams checklist, this is not his cover. But damn, it sure looks like it. Can anyone id it?

scan0038.jpg

Lois Lane 85 8.0 10.00

According to my Neal Adams checklist, this is not his cover. But damn, it sure looks like it. Can anyone id it?

scan0038.jpg

:takeit: