• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2012

100 posts in this topic

CalComicCon is only two weeks away! I still have one table on the Patio left.

I thought I would offer it to the Chatborders first. It is a 10x10 area on the patio with one 8' table included plus chairs. you can add tables and split it with someone else.

This is a great chance for someone to sell off part of their collection or get rid of some comics that have been hanging around the house for a while.

The table cost $100 and must include an application.

For more Details go to : CalComicCon Exhibitors page

I have just listed or will list 24 CGC graded comics as loss leaders to get the word out to the

Socal collecting community about the CalComicCon 2012!

These comis are all CGC graded and are offered without reserve!

The highlights are a Thor #177 CGC 9.8 , A Savage Sword of Conan #20 CGC 9.8, Avengers #39 CGC 9.4. These comics will probably go below market as they are only to be listed for 5 days each, the first 12 were listed last night and the second 12 will be in auction tonight 1/17 starting at 6PM Pacific time. They all start at $9.99 except the Thor #177 at $99.99 and they include free admission to the 2012 CalComicCon

a $10 value. CalComicCon Auctions You can't lose! Good Luck. Terry O. Promoter CalComicCon

CCC_2012_banner420_100_px3.jpg

I hope you have a great time, Dave! :)

How can I not,it's in my backyard. :headbang: 5 Minutes from my home. :whee:

Hey! Im 5 mins away too!

Be there too! (thumbs u

We should have name tags with our board names. hm

Just tattoo it on your forehead... :insane:

Is CGC going to be at this convention to witness?

Yes. 2 representatives from CGC will be there and they can witness your Herb Trimpe or Val Mayerik Signature Series requests. Just be sure to stop by the CGC booth in the main room before getting anything signed.

Is CGC going to be at this convention to witness?

Yes. 2 representatives from CGC will be there and they can witness your Herb Trimpe or Val Mayerik Signature Series requests. Just be sure to stop by the CGC booth in the main room before getting anything signed.

nice, hopefully I can score a Trimpe sketch.