• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A week for RMA

363 posts in this topic

Can't we all just...get along? :cry:

Clearly we can't.

Which is why there is an ignore button.

That nobody will use.

(*)(yopun oare n o-pw ignoringikmjfg his user()*09

I see that RMA has disabled your ignore function. (tsk)

Can't we all just...get along? :cry:

Clearly we can't.

Which is why there is an ignore button.

That nobody will use.

We love to be miserable. lol

I am keeping the exif info in the image so you can check the date time and see it was shot with a Canon 3ti (aka 600d).

That made me lol

Now, put a piece of paper next to it that says, can't touch this, and take a new picture :baiting:

OK - but this is the last time!!!!!!!! It is sufficiently cooled. And yes, a bit stuck to the side while removing it. Shoot me!

118655.jpg.cdb16577f16326946da066bc47d782b3.jpg

The next week will be a relief to my eyeballs and I'll be glad to make the most of it. It'll probably be the closest to peace and harmony that the CGC boards ever get. :cloud9:

Well... You do realize that you could've had all that "peace and harmony" by simply having him (or anyone else that is upsetting you in any way) on ignore, don't you? hm

Seriously, If someone bothers you so much, why do you even bother to read his posts? Why subject yourself to all this "torment"?

I don't get it... (shrug)

Because he constantly takes over threads and gets quoted endlessly which leaves the ignore function nearly useless.

Thats totally photoshopped

:shy:

I don't use Photoshop. I loathe Photoshop. I am a Corel guy. And yes, I converted from RAW to JPG and the exposure was altered a titch and the image considerably reduced but screw you Thomas Nielsen! OK? You wanna see another shot with SCREW YOU THOMAS NIELSEN snuggling up to the delicious bread that is now one slice smaller?

Well you know what? You WON'T! OK!!!! No photo for you ONE YEAR!

Now go see Katherine Heigl in the water Cooler - she has a little something for you!

:foryou::hi: