• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A week for RMA

363 posts in this topic

Mark me down for 2 packs a day. hm One could buy a pretty nice comic with that kind of money.

I get $15 cartons from the local Indian Reservation.

Damn!!!

I thought I was doing well with the $45/carton I spend (even better when Camel runs their $1 off/pack and can get a carton for $35).

That's a good deal for mainstream smokes. I am smoking off-brand menthols (Lewistons).

Winston lights for me.

I think RMA was given a week vaca because he implied a threat to mikenyc. Go read it. I called RMA out on it in the probation locked points thread and I think he deserved a strike for it.

Can someone post that here, or provide a link? I didn't see any threat, but there were 4,500 posts in 4 days.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5259988&fpart=89

...we are on different page totals....I am getting a blank page.

I think he's talking about page 44 or 45 when he and mikenyc go back and forth at it.