• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Relaunch

301 posts in this topic

Well excuse me for counting 9.8's as 9.8's. doh!

:baiting:

In that case, I'll sell you a Harbinger #1 CGC 9.8 for well below market price at $250.

Interested? It's a green label, but that doesn't matter to you. :acclaim:

hm

PM on the way.

Harbinger 1 will probably always be the top valued Valiant regular issue (no variant, no chromium, no gold, just a regular comic.).

(Solar #10 first print could be a competitor, though.)

Wouldn't Archer & Armstrong 0 Gold be right behind Harbinger 1 when it comes to market price? I thought this was selling in the $400 range, where Solar 10 in 9.8 was around $300-$350.

Or are you going by non-limited release specialty books?

Harbinger 1 will probably always be the top valued Valiant regular issue (no variant, no chromium, no gold, just a regular comic.).

(Solar #10 first print could be a competitor, though.)

Wouldn't Archer & Armstrong 0 Gold be right behind Harbinger 1 when it comes to market price? I thought this was selling in the $400 range, where Solar 10 in 9.8 was around $300-$350.

Or are you going by non-limited release specialty books?

"top valued Valiant regular issue"

"no variant"

"no gold"

"just a regular comic"

Sorry I didn't spell it out. :grin:

Any word on whether Harbinger is coming back? It was my favorite title from the company and although I didn't keep anything but some tpbs I'd like to see them bring back the title (that is unless they publish it with 4 variant covers, in which case I may scream).

Archer & Armstrong 0 will always be my favorite, since it was my first Valiant that introduced me to this great company.

There's a guy on the Valiant messageboard (not me) that has over 200 of that one. It's his favorite, too.

Archer & Armstrong 0 will always be my favorite, since it was my first Valiant that introduced me to this great company.

There's a guy on the Valiant messageboard (not me) that has over 200 of that one. It's his favorite, too.

:o

I guess he wanted to ensure he really read through the entire story.

:ohnoez:

zzz

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

:whistle:

;)

I know I sold a ton of harbinger 1 copies ... What I didn't know was that one person has them all.

I doubt if you sold them to RMA, he buys comics in person. You'd probably remember seeing the same guy buy them all.

(I would buy in person, too, if there were any shops that had good books around here.) :grin: