• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Question From A N00bie

80 posts in this topic

If you get a strike does that automatically disqualify you for CGC's hallowed "Boardie of the Year"?

Because I figure RMA is a lock for it in 2012. Seriously. :sumo:

I've seen this in other cases with boardies(Boozad) who contribute a lot on here too. You think, they'll get a nod, but once they get a vacation, that's it. :shrug:

Not a really important question, but I've always wondered. Hoping a mod chimes in. :)

See Wally's Comics, formerly known as nerfherder-3.

I just counted 2 strikes in 2008 That was the year he got the award. The same year I did.

You got two strikes in 2008 too? :o

Naughty Comicdrama. (tsk)

I haven't receive a strike yet :acclaim:

You need to try harder. :taptaptap:

lol

And lose my only form of entertainment,hell no :fear:

If this is your only form of entertainment you need to try harder in the real world. :baiting:

If you get a strike does that automatically disqualify you for CGC's hallowed "Boardie of the Year"?

I've seen this in other cases with boardies(Boozad) who contribute a lot on here too. You think, they'll get a nod, but once they get a vacation, that's it. :shrug:

Not a really important question, but I've always wondered. Hoping a mod chimes in. :)

I just counted 2 strikes in 2008 That was the year he got the award. The same year I did.

I have never got a strike. :baiting:

lol

If this is your only form of entertainment you need to try harder in the real world. :baiting:

lol

Why go out in the scary world when I can just stay in my home :insane:

lol

lol

Borrow some of Thingy's guns and you'll be OK.

lol

I've heard of something called te-lu-vizyun. I'm hoping to give it a try some day myself. :acclaim:

You need to try harder too. :taptaptap: :taptaptap:

lol

I've heard of something called te-lu-vizyun. I'm hoping to give it a try some day myself. :acclaim:

You mean the "Demon picture box" in my room?

I play this thing called "PS3" on it and it kicks @$$ :grin:

lol

lol

Borrow some of Thingy's guns and you'll be OK.

lol

hm

You need to try harder too. :taptaptap: :taptaptap:

Did you ever hear the joke between the Englishman and the... Oh, nevermind.

lol

lol

I agree, people can be mean this time of the year out in busy places. I rather stay home until it's a little quieter in January. It makes watching grade-Z movies like "How To Rob A Bank" or "Firewall" more tolerable too. I actually, sat through "Leonard, Part 6" last night. I never do that. lol

I thought he got his strikes after he had received his award.

lol

lol

I agree, people can be mean this time of the year out in busy places. I rather stay home until it's a little quieter in January. It makes watching grade-Z movies like "How To Rob A Bank" or "Firewall" more tolerable too. I actually, sat through "Leonard, Part 6" last night. I never do that. lol
lol

I thought he got his strikes after he had received his award.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2732617#Post2732617

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2685735#Post2685735