• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do they think they are just gonna walk away?

261 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago, I posted my experience with Metropolis Comics. They sold me a Mary Marvel #17. In their listing, they forgot (or neglected) to mention the staple rust and foxing.

Taking the actual grade and "overlooked" condition of this beautiful and amazing old comic book into account, I overpaid by about $40.

I have a question for you, Metropolis.

How many times have you done this to others?

And I do have a second question.

Is all this worth it?

Do you want an exact number?

Or an approximate?

Because if you want it exact, they may take some time going through their decades worth of records.

Whilst you're waiting, though, why don't you start another 73 threads about this particular topic? (shrug)

Or an approximate?

Because if you want it exact, they may take some time going through their decades worth of records.

Whilst you're waiting, though, why don't you start another 73 threads about this particular topic? (shrug)

73 more threads?

Is that what is needed?

Or an approximate?

73 more threads?

Is that what is needed?

Yes.

:baiting:

Oh good, drama farmer's back :eyeroll:

Hi Whizzer,

Yes, here I am.

Which side of the fence are you on?

I am going to go with "The Pointy Side" :acclaim:

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt you say you were happy with the book and they also offered a refund and you declined after 2 years of owning the book???? What are you trying to prove exactly besides being annoying?

Oh good, drama farmer's back :eyeroll:

Hi Whizzer,

Yes, here I am.

Which side of the fence are you on?

In about 3 minutes I'll be on my side of the bed if that helps. I doubt you'll get anyone here to bite this time. Here's hoping :wishluck: