• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flipping comics.

pacman  

276 members have voted

1. 1. pacman

31 posts in this topic

Since I was looking for pre-code horror, sci-fi and crime it helped a lot to at least get the GA Pre-Codes broken out. After that, further s0rt orders didn't make much difference to me: Publisher/title or even just Title was fine. It has been a few years but I recall Harley doing that and also Redbeard keeping a few boxes of nice pre-codes under the table.

I like them stacked on the floor and to be mixed up you know one copy in bag and board with 50 cents written on the bag in grease pencil..the next no bag or board with a price gun generated 38 cent price sticker..a cardboard box overflowing with "these buks 25 cent a peace" written on it then ones that are stuff unbagged into a spinner rack so tight you rip two or three pages trying to pry them out of the spinner rack..

You know it just reminds me of my first comic book experience..

*gag*

Has anyone said BobaFettically by height? They have? Okay then 'Nuff Said!!!
It is truly the only logical method. hm