• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What music do comic collectors favor?

46 posts in this topic

international: Björk, Sting, Korn, P.O.D, Simon & Garfunkel, Keith Caputo (Life of Agony), Jenny from the block Lopez and about 1389 other acts

german: Rammstein, Böhse OnkelZ, Xavier Naidoo and some more

Led Zep, (Bon-era) AC/DC, The Who, 70's US Rock bands, John Cougar Mellencamp, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Earle, Bob Dylan,The Band, Sheryl Crow, Steely Dan, Beatles, White Stripes,The Faces, The Band, The Eagles,Gomez, Tom Waits, Massive Attack, 50's & 60's Sinatra, Elvis (Vegas,beached whale period),Black Sabbath...

Nice list Bonds but what the hell is Garth doing there? Doesn't quite seem to fit.

Foo Fighters, Counting Crows, Tori Amos, Donnas, Ryan Adams, Springsteen, Liz Phair (when she actually gets off her lazy and records something), Bright Eyes, Chili Peppers (except that new ), Eminem, DMX, Jewel, Dylan, much more.

I will now generate a list all my own...

Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, Queen (the first 4 albums) , Jethro Tull, Uriah Heap (Magicians Birthday...Whew) , Metallica, Audioslade, Nickleback, Ozzy, Yanni, Paverotti ....on and on and on...... tongue.gif

What I currently listening to...

Beautiful South - Greatest Hits

Foo Fighters - One on One

Rush - Vapor Trails

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way

Robbie Williams - Escapology

Stevie Wonder - Original Musiquarium I

grin.gif

Jim

DJ Aphrodite, Dieselboy, Roni Size, Old Skool Hip-Hop (Rakim, Tribe, Slick Rick), Oukast, Dre & Co., Jay-Z, Korn, Tool, SOD, Metallica, etc....

Plus, anything found on a 70's Blaxploitation Movie soundtrack. Love that 'pimp' music!!!! smile.gif

Chris

CoolSchool & Straight ahead Improv. : Lennie Tristano, Bird, Dolphy, Cannonball Adderley, Miles, Martial Solal, Lee Konitz, Phil Woods, Ornette Coleman, Jamaaladeen Tacuma

Modern Jazz/rock/fusion: Mahavishnu Orch.

Classical: EVERYTHING

20th Century: Charles Ives, Bela Bartok

Electronic: Karlheinz Stockhausen, Morton Subotnick, Isao Tomita

Funk/R&B: Tower of Power, Brecker Bros.

Rock: Yes, Gentle Giant, ELP, Hendrix, Allman Bros.