• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swamp Thing #1

22 posts in this topic

Nice book. What is the mark in the corner ding on BC? Depending whether the corner ding can be pressed out and cleaned up 9.2/9.4

Some type of ink transfer or overspray would be my guess. I see no CT on the covers.

My hope when Joey does his caressing magic would a 9.4. I agree with Cimm that it would be tough to pull higher.

The upper front corner has creasing in the purple, the lower front outside corner and edge has some creasing. The lower front spine corner has a ding also. Looking in line with a 9.0.

As articulated above :shy:

9.0 Sorry

lol Don't apologize. I appreciate yours and the other thoughts. Who knows what it will grade CGC will give it. I remember when I posted my TMNT #1 - I had grades that ranged from 9.0 to 9.4 and it came back as a 9.8. Other times, folks thought books would grade higher when they came back lower.

I just appreciate the honest comments. (thumbs u