• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reverse Auction...Big Stack of Two Gun Kids !Closed!

12 posts in this topic

USA only bids on this lot unless the buyer wants to pick up some "large" International postage costs...

The bid is $99.00 79.00 $59.00 shipped for this lot. I will lower the price until the books sell...If you would like to buy them please use the :takeit:

I love my International friends...but not at this crazy shipping time of the year. The lines at our Post Office head around the corner. Filled with every guy trying to mail nuclear waste and rocket launchers back home for the Holidays...They walk in there with no boxes, tape, or even and address and want to mail cookies to their grandma... Now before all you cookie lovers say something... I like cookies. But you cannot mail them in an envelope address to " Grandma".. Back home.....So I boycott International trade until Christmas has passed. Regular out of the country shipping resumes on Jan 2, 2012.... :sumo:

I love my International friends...but not at this crazy shipping time of the year. The lines at our Post Office head around the corner. Filled with every guy trying to mail nuclear waste and rocket launchers back home for the Holidays...They walk in there with no boxes, tape, or even and address and want to mail cookies to their grandma... Now before all you cookie lovers say something... I like cookies. But you cannot mail them in an envelope address to " Grandma".. Back home.....So I boycott International trade until Christmas has passed. Regular out of the country shipping resumes on Jan 2, 2012.... :sumo:

It's the same over here...the lines at both my local POs are out of the door, which does make going there a demoralizing and painfully slow experience. I'll be resuming when things are back to normal....