• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 5 GRAILS - THAT YOU OWN

1,214 posts in this topic

a little twist...if you could keep any 5 golden age books, what would they be hm

All American 16

Captain America 1

TEC 27

Marvel 1

Adventure 40

I have no interest in Action 1. Yes, I know that sounds crazy...

a little twist...if you could keep any 5 golden age books, what would they be hm

All American 16

Captain America 1

TEC 27

Marvel 1

Adventure 40

nice list...I would replace Adv 40 with action 1, but top notch!

All American 16

Captain America 1

TEC 27

Marvel 1

Adventure 40

hm Well, I think I´d leave the Adventure 40 where it is, but definitely replace the Cap 1 with an Action 1.

I want Whiz 1 to be in that list, but wouldn´t take out any of the other books :(

I´ll keep 6 :cool:

All American 16

Captain America 1

TEC 27

Marvel 1

Adventure 40

hm Well, I think I´d leave the Adventure 40 where it is, but definitely replace the Cap 1 with an Action 1.

I want Whiz 1 to be in that list, but wouldn´t take out any of the other books :(

I am "DC" first, but to me, Cap 1 is so much "more" than Adv 40 to me in terms of relevance (and probably even "more" than AA 16...but I do so love AA 16)

All American 16

Captain America 1

TEC 27

Marvel 1

Adventure 40

I am "DC" first, but to me, Cap 1 is so much "more" than Adv 40 to me in terms of relevance (and probably even "more" than AA 16...but I do so love AA 16)

Although Cap is more relevant, Adventure #40 and AA #16 are much better covers IMO. I also agree that Action #1 does not do a lot for me. I'd also love to squeeze a Whiz #1 in there somewhere.

:insane:

Wonder Woman #1

Sensation #1

All Star #8

MMC #1

Tec #27

Now somebody give me the money to buy them!

as good of a list as any (thumbs u

Probably the 5 pictured in my sig line since I own them all already :)

Ya know , I have seen previously here and there where people have stated that that ALL-Select in your sig line is one of their fav. covers from the GA , but everyone go look at his sig. line again and although ALL very cool , very collectible and cool covers , I mean that last one , the ALL-Select just stands out like a sore thumb w/ the richest deepest colors,etc. ! Outstanding cover !

I must have all cool cover comics.. :gossip:hm

Ya know , I have seen previously here and there where people have stated that that ALL-Select in your sig line is one of their fav. covers from the GA , but everyone go look at his sig. line again and although ALL very cool , very collectible and cool covers , I mean that last one , the ALL-Select just stands out like a sore thumb w/ the richest deepest colors,etc. ! Outstanding cover !

As a matter of fact , although I believe the 2nd and 3rd are popular covers w/ many , and me too , they almost appear a little washed out and/or bland along side that All-Select , especially that 1st one !!

Anyway , enuf about the All-Select . Just had my 1st cup of coffee. meh

lol

My top three grails...
:gossip: 5

Three are paid for :makepoint:

Now all are paid for.

:P

:blahblah:

You'll take it and you'll like it.

^^

Suspense 3 :cloud9:

Might be the "best cover/not so great" interior GA book ;)

Thanks hooks! They are all way cool :)

Suspense 3 :cloud9:

Might be the "best cover/not so great" interior GA book ;)

the cover is one of the best, and the insides are well, insides :sick: