• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 5 GRAILS - THAT YOU OWN

1,214 posts in this topic

As of right now these are my grails.

Incredible Hulk #1(1962) CGC 3.5

AF 15 raw 5.0

Journey into Mystery 83 CGC 4.0

Showcase 22 ow/w CGC 4.5

ASM #1 raw 5.0

Tales of Suspense 39 raw 4.0

Really too many to list,but this is the cream in the coffee.

I :luhv: your sig line Dave. My sig line aspires to be your sig line one day. :grin:

:cloud9: Seems my sweet spot for early keys is in the 3.5 to 5.0 range, go figure. (shrug)

:applause::cloud9:

I have two of those and dream of owning two more of those! Great books to own! (thumbs u

I got so lucky with these books. Strange Tales 110 for 35 bucks in 1999 off ebay, Avengers 4 for 75 bucks in 2000 off ebay, Iron Man 55 for 90 dollars 2011 off ebay, Spidey 129 for FREE after selling off part of the collection it was in, Hulk 180-182 For a bunch of 90s drek in 1998. The Fantastic Four 48 I probably overpaid for at the time but I think I will be ok :)

That's utterly ridiculous.

The best 5 I have right now are probably these (could change depending on my mood any given day):

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

I have a JLA #1,but I don't consider it a key really.I mean who cares about Despero. (shrug)

That's why it's not in my sig. line. lol

The best 5 I have right now are probably these (could change depending on my mood any given day):

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

I have a JLA #1,but I don't consider it a key really.I mean who cares about Despero. (shrug)

Where is your sig line, I am working on one with Justin ( Harvey Swick), but it had JLA 1 in :flamed:

What books do you think that I should include in it Dave ?

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

Yeah I do. Not because of Despero, but for JLAs first issue in own title. I also consider Amazing Spider-man 1 a key for the same reason...and not for jonah jameson ;)

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

Yeah I do. Not because of Despero, but for JLAs first issue in own title. I also consider Amazing Spider-man 1 a key for the same reason...and not for jonah jameson ;)

I guess my joke went over like a lead balloon,or maybe a Zeppelin? hm

You know,I bet that would make a terrific name for a band?

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

Where is your sig line, I am working on one with Justin ( Harvey Swick), but it had JLA 1 in :flamed:

What books do you think that I should include in it Dave ?

You have everything! (shrug)lol Pick from your vast library. (worship)

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

Yes it did. Please explain the joke :)

its probably me being jet lagged.. I am in europe and it is 4am and I cannot sleep.

1. BB28 5.0

2. AF15 2.0

3. ST110 4.0

4. IH181 9.4

5. JLA1 5.5

Yes it did. Please explain the joke :)

its probably me being jet lagged.. I am in europe and it is 4am and I cannot sleep.

Never mind. :sorry:

What worries me more is you don't see my outrageously cool sig. line. :taptaptap:

I am lying in a hotel bed surfing the site on my Note II. I am guessing from your posts that you assume I can see something that I cannot.

I can see 5 comics in your sig and JLA1 is not one of them.

I am, again guessing, that you have a dynamic sig and assume everyone can see it on all platforms. Am I right?

What worries me more is you don't see my outrageously cool sig. line. :taptaptap:

Dave, I normally can see your sig line, but I dont at the moment, I can see Justins, have you changed anything lately, the is an odd occasion that people post books that I cant see and need to switch browsers to get a look :(