• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 5 GRAILS - THAT YOU OWN

1,214 posts in this topic

G.A. Tor is my hero! After his ever so subtle post telling us he rocks the comic billboards......any other post seems like .... well.....! but i'll have a go anyways!

1) I have a superman 2-50 run, which is not one book, but definitely hard to put together, so let that count!

2) Have multiples of most of the SA keys (typically up to about grade 6.0, but no real beautiful higher grade copies). Including xmen1, avengers1, spidey1, af15, hulk1, showcase4, showcase22, ff1.....would love to one day have 8.0+ copies of each....but will take time and beaucoup deniros!

3) Bronze Age megas

Spidey 129, up to cgc 9.8

Hulk 181, up to cgc 9.6

I've just got back into this good'ol fun, so give me some time, G.A.Tor, maybe I'll catch up eventually lol

I'm back with the top 5 overstreet GA books :cloud9:

love to see a pic of all five lined up.

Give all your fans a treat, G.A......send us a pic or video of your magic!

the video is in flee's megacon report...

had an action 1, detective 27, several batman 1's, marvel1's and superman 1's in the video (thumbs u

a few of them are soon on their way to happy homes, but for the time being, they are my "precious" bwaaawaaaa

had an action 1, detective 27, several batman 1's, marvel1's and superman 1's in the video (thumbs u

a few of them are soon on their way to happy homes, but for the time being, they are my "precious" bwaaawaaaa

I could only imagine owning an Action 1 or a Tec 27. :cloud9:

I could only imagine owning an Action 1 or a Tec 27. :cloud9:

I'm right there with you.

I probably would make a spot in our bed for them or just ask the Mrs. to sleep in the guest bedroom for awhile if she encroached on them too much!!

1.AF 15 -5.0 raw

2.Hulk 1 -3.5 cr/ow cgc

3.Journey into Mystery #83 -4.0 ow/w cgc

4.Amazing Spider-Man #1 -4.5 raw

5.Avengers #1-4.0 white cgc

5.Tales of Suspense #39 4.0-raw (tie)

notable mentions

Creepy #32-9.2 white(only two on census)

Giant Size X-Men #1 -9.0 white cgc (Western Penn pedigree)

Avengers #4 -4.0 cgc

House of Secrets 92- 9.2 ow/w cgc