• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Simon

73 posts in this topic

RIP, Joe. You were truly a legend, a gentleman, and a beacon for our industry. It was a honor to meet you, visit with you, hear your stories, and enjoy your creations. Your spirit will always be cherished and your legacy will never be forgotton. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Thank you to Chandler and Sharon for making those visits happen, and thank you to DWC and NYComics for the experiences and comics you facilitated for our community.

RIP, Joe. You were truly a legend, a gentleman, and a beacon for our industry. It was a honor to meet you, visit with you, hear your stories, and enjoy your creations. Your spirit will always be cherished and your legacy will never be forgotton. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Thank you to Chandler and Sharon for making those visits happen, and thank you to DWC and NYComics for the experiences and comics you facilitated for our community.

+1

I never got the chance to meet Joe, so I am very appreciative of the opportunities provided by DWC and NYComics to pick up stuff that Joe personally put his mark on.

CaptainAmericaSet.jpg

The first one isn't signed by Joe, I planned to get it signed, but it never happened :sorry: this is pictured prior to slabbing, it's a 9.8 signed and sketched by Zeck - still cool.

The other two are signed by Joe though, the third book pictured is also signed by Joe Johnstan (Cap movie Director) and Ed Brubaker :)

RIP JOE