• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

Thread has been updated fellas and gals.

Kramerica lost out on the Xmen Curse of the Mutants HB and MedicAR lost out on the FF hardbacks. Sorry fellas, but if I find more I will hook you both up :)

Going to start back in tonight. Its gonna be a loooooong Christmas break :)

If the Millar/Hitch FF vol 1 is not available, I'd gladly let MedicAR snag this one.

Kramerica lost out on the Xmen Curse of the Mutants HB

Wait, wha...what is this you are sayings? :o Without hyphen! Kramerica loses? Kramerica doesn't loses! Kramerica NOT a loser! :preach: Worked hard to be winner! Yes he didsk. Kramerica get angry. Kramerica take on Calamerica persona and speak in 3rd tenses with lots o' plurals.

Kramerica talk to Gandalf/Magneto/Sir Ian. Tell Kramerica all that matter is what we do with time we are given. Must. Have. Curse of Mutants or what Kramerica does with time he has is track down all Kramerica Haters on Boards!

Kramerica doesn't want to beat you with his rhythm stick! He has every X-Men except 1-6. Curse of Mutants IS 1-6. I want I want. I need I need Dr Leo? Dr Leo Marvin?

I want to be able to say "You Conplete Me" so get Kramerica Curse of Mutants or else it will be Curse of Kramerica! And all those who stood against Kramerica make next appearance on milk carton.

Kramerica sad :sorry: everyone meanie to Kramerica. Kramerica need boobies. Must find Miley Cyrus.

That tirade made me laugh out loud.

Mark can have my copy of the Xmen Curse of the Mutants :roflmao:

Wait, wha...what is this you are sayings? :o Without hyphen! Kramerica loses? Kramerica doesn't loses! Kramerica NOT a loser! :preach: Worked hard to be winner! Yes he didsk. Kramerica get angry. Kramerica take on Calamerica persona and speak in 3rd tenses with lots o' plurals.

Kramerica talk to Gandalf/Magneto/Sir Ian. Tell Kramerica all that matter is what we do with time we are given. Must. Have. Curse of Mutants or what Kramerica does with time he has is track down all Kramerica Haters on Boards!

Kramerica doesn't want to beat you with his rhythm stick! He has every X-Men except 1-6. Curse of Mutants IS 1-6. I want I want. I need I need Dr Leo? Dr Leo Marvin?

I want to be able to say "You Conplete Me" so get Kramerica Curse of Mutants or else it will be Curse of Kramerica! And all those who stood against Kramerica make next appearance on milk carton.

Kramerica sad :sorry: everyone meanie to Kramerica. Kramerica need boobies. Must find Miley Cyrus.

:roflmao::applause:

:roflmao::applause:

:roflmao:^^

recap this mofo yo! it goes up by 10 pages a minute!

Recap.

Page 1

:rulez:

Page 2-3

Breathless anticipation

Page 3-18

The slow realization that the drek cannot bring us happiness :cry: Only the mocking of Rupp can make us complete :preach:

Page 19-20

A general malaise sets in as the boardies slowly lose there grip on sanity and reality testing skills further erode :insane:

Page 21-22

Kramerica saves the day...proving that laughter really is the best medicine lol However, now a slow burn of jealousy towards Lone Tree begins to threaten the thread (and according to Dark Side of the Force rule book, it should blossom into full blown hate within the next ten pages or so :mad: )

ASTRA - TPB - $6

The late great JERRY ROBINSON created and wrote this character. First the Joker and then this. Really not that bad of a creation. Great wrap around cover too.

I've got TWO COPIES of this for only $6 each.

0clooneython81308.jpg

0clooneython81307.jpg