• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

recap this mofo yo! it goes up by 10 pages a minute!

Recap.

Page 1

:rulez:

Page 2-3

Breathless anticipation

Page 3-18

The slow realization that the drek cannot bring us happiness :cry: Only the mocking of Rupp can make us complete :preach:

Page 19-20

A general malaise sets in as the boardies slowly lose there grip on sanity and reality testing skills further erode :insane:

Page 21-22

Kramerica saves the day...proving that laughter really is the best medicine lol However, now a slow burn of jealousy towards Lone Tree begins to threaten the thread (and according to Dark Side of the Force rule book, it should blossom into full blown hate within the next ten pages or so :mad: )

Heath wish you were here . Winter Park with no crowds. :whee:

So do I brother, so do I :cry:

:gossip: Have an extra Hot Toddy for me (thumbs u

"Hot Toddy" ? :bump:

CAPTAIN AMERICA: REBIRTH - $4

Great book here containing TALES OF SUSPENSE # 63, 65, 66, 67, 68 all with that awesome JACK KIRBY art. Recolored for this release and it looks great.

I've got THREE COPIES.

SOLD ONE COPY TO BAZ

0clooneython81285.jpg

THOR: WHOSOEVER WIELDS THIS HAMMER - $3

Contains Journey into Mystery 83, 84, 88 all with sweet KIRBY art and all recolored for this release. Sweet stuff with a newly drawn framing sequence.

I've got THREE COPIES.

SOLD ONE TO BOOSTERGOLD

SOLD ONE TO SHAVEN KEV

0clooneython81283.jpg

THOR: WHOSOEVER WIELDS THIS HAMMER - $3

Contains Journey into Mystery 83, 84, 88 all with sweet KIRBY art and all recolored for this release. Sweet stuff with a newly drawn framing sequence.

I've got THREE COPIES.

0clooneython81283.jpg

:takeit: One please

recap this mofo yo! it goes up by 10 pages a minute!

Recap.

Page 1

:rulez:

Page 2-3

Breathless anticipation

Page 3-18

The slow realization that the drek cannot bring us happiness :cry: Only the mocking of Rupp can make us complete :preach:

Page 19-20

A general malaise sets in as the boardies slowly lose there grip on sanity and reality testing skills further erode :insane:

Page 21-22

Kramerica saves the day...proving that laughter really is the best medicine lol However, now a slow burn of jealousy towards Lone Tree begins to threaten the thread (and according to Dark Side of the Force rule book, it should blossom into full blown hate within the next ten pages or so :mad: )

Heath wish you were here . Winter Park with no crowds. :whee:

So do I brother, so do I :cry:

:gossip: Have an extra Hot Toddy for me (thumbs u

"Hot Toddy" ? :bump:

The deliciousness of whiskey...warmed up with cider, cinnamon, and honey (often plus extra secret ingrediants) perfect for a cold night and sharing with the snow bunnies (thumbs u